Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grade your year and why? Part 2022

A solid B. Mainly cuz I got promoted a few months ago and can retire in a few years now officially. It’s still pretty somber tho. Professional life is doing great but my mom isn’t doing too good health wise right now… and one of my cousins past away late last night from a fentanyl overdose. I dunno how the first part of 2023 gonna go but for my fams sake I hope it goes well.

A solid B. Mainly cuz I got promoted a few months ago and can retire in a few years now officially. It’s still pretty somber tho. Professional life is doing great but my mom isn’t doing too good health wise right now… and one of my cousins past away late last night from a fentanyl overdose. I dunno how the first part of 2023 gonna go but for my fams sake I hope it goes well.
Props on the job…..family shit will work itself out … our ppl gotta stay away from them drugs

Shit u got engaged, got a new job

Talk bout it

Yea fam. Life was good without all that too. But all that definetly makes it better.

Feels good moving up in my career and making more money than I thought was possible.

Feel incredible knowing im finally settling down.

Feels good knowing in a few years ill be in here saying its been another A+ year cause now I got a lil me running around.

But more important than all that, im living. Life is full of possibility. As long as im alive, who knows whats next. So A+ just for still being here.

Yea fam. Life was good without all that too. But all that definetly makes it better.

Feels good moving up in my career and making more money than I thought was possible.

Feel incredible knowing im finally settling down.

Feels good knowing in a few years ill be in here saying its been another A+ year cause now I got a lil me running around.

But more important than all that, im living. Life is full of possibility. As long as im alive, who knows whats next. So A+ just for still being here.
Oh shit u got her pregnant or planning it out now?

A, I’d say A+ but I spent a bit too much time not feeling well (was pregnant). Other than that, everything was perfect.

A, I’d say A+ but I spent a bit too much time not feeling well (was pregnant). Other than that, everything was perfect.

How are you feeling about pregnancy now? And Is it that postpartum set in? If to personal I understand if you don't answer

D

after January it fell apart. Some bad decision making and some unfortunate things that I couldn’t control. Had to borrow money from friends and family and also from amscot. Was looking for a decent job from February and finally got it earlier this month so I’m grateful. 2023 is gonna be so much better. It has to be

D

after January it fell apart. Some bad decision making and some unfortunate things that I couldn’t control. Had to borrow money from friends and family and also from amscot. Was looking for a decent job from February and finally got it earlier this month so I’m grateful. 2023 is gonna be so much better. It has to be
Wishing you nothing but positive energy for 2023

D

Glad shit starting to turn around fam

Back