Welcome To aBlackWeb

The funny thing about the GoT show is that they did race swap to put black characters in the show, but there were actual black characters in the story that they either race swapped or just didn't include. It's kinda weird. Like if you wanted black people in the show, why didn't you just use the black people that were available and expand their roles a little?
Very few were pivotal

They barely touched on the Martell storyline but it still worked

Very few were pivotal

They barely touched on the Martell storyline but it still worked

Yeah, they would have to expand character roles if they wanted the black characters to be important in the show. That said, most of the characters in GoT that were race swapped to be black weren't exactly pivotal either.

I think that was a character that was race swapped.....

There are no black targaryens in the books

However there is a black girl that fights on behalf of Rhaenerya named Nettles...

If I had to guess....I think the black dude may be the sea snake corleys velaryion

And in the books itā€™s a merc brown Ben plumm who said he got some targ bastard blood. And one of the kings did have a black mistress but he had like 7 of them

So the Velaryons are black now. That's cool because they from old Valyria also, tho they weren't dragon riders

I'm at this part of the novel and stopped. Gonna be dope and just as interesting as the first 6 seasons of GOT

Back