Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got the damn fire and blood book collecting dust on my shelf. Been procrastinating about reading it for years

I wonder if this show will be in 4k on HBO Max when it's released. I was hoping they'd release a 4k of GoT on HBO Max for awhile now

I got the damn fire and blood book collecting dust on my shelf. Been procrastinating about reading it for years

I wonder if this show will be in 4k on HBO Max when it's released. I was hoping they'd release a 4k of GoT on HBO Max for awhile now
I got that shit too. I got it purely for posterity cuz I'll probly never read it lol

I'm not sure HBO realise how much damage they did to the brand with that terrible final season. No matter how good this is they will have lost some fans.

It's still HBO we're talking about. If you're paying for it you're pulling up and ultimately that's all that matters to them.

Yeah I got the collection as a gift years ago and never read a single page lmaooooo.

No clue except the Targaryens had a LOT of bastards on Dragon stone so that's my first guess

Possibly got a Summer Isle whore

I think that was a character that was race swapped.....

There are no black targaryens in the books

However there is a black girl that fights on behalf of Rhaenerya named Nettles...

If I had to guess....I think the black dude may be the sea snake corleys velaryion

I think that was a character that was race swapped.....

There are no black targaryens in the books

However there is a black girl that fights on behalf of Rhaenerya named Nettles...

If I had to guess....I think the black dude may be the sea snake corleys velaryion
That would be a cool swap

That would be a cool swap

The funny thing about the GoT show is that they did race swap to put black characters in the show, but there were actual black characters in the story that they either race swapped or just didn't include. It's kinda weird. Like if you wanted black people in the show, why didn't you just use the black people that were available and expand their roles a little?

Back