Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I lyin? We all watch the show for the politics and the occasional direwolf and WMD dragon. We dgaf about no children of the forest.
No WE all don't!

I'm here for the fights and the magic. Yhe honorable things that made the Stark a made family. The hanging of guts around tree limbs and shit. The defeat of the Marsh King and the creation of the KarStarks and the War between the Nawf and the Vale

Still STARKSET till the death of me.... but I'm here for all the shows. If they're good I'll watch if not I'll change the channel.

LLS @ this nigga saying they in the "upper room"

I'm at the point where I welcome any story they wanna tell. As long as the original idiot showrunners aren't involved.

No WE all don't!

I'm here for the fights and the magic. Yhe honorable things that made the Stark a made family. The hanging of guts around tree limbs and shit. The defeat of the Marsh King and the creation of the KarStarks and the War between the Nawf and the Vale
You into fantasy and shit tho lol. Majority of niggas would not have stuck around if the show focused on those aspects of the story and you know it.

When ppl talk about the top moments of show, 8/10 it's the human on human shit.

You into fantasy and shit tho lol. Majority of niggas would not have stuck around if the show focused on those aspects of the story and you know it.

When ppl talk about the top moments of show, 8/10 it's the human on human shit.

You might be surprised...

I mean the fantasy part was good and wouldā€™ve been better had they explained shit like the circle patterns why the white walkers turned on the children how the doom went down.

But I liked it cause I was into knights and shit but after first episode I was hooked into the intrigue and games

I feel like they could do the Blackfyre rebellions tho. No dragons tho. But a lot of war
I want a Robert's rebellion 1 season series and this targ shit. Other than that they keep all the lore. Idgaf. Ima watch all these shits regardless tho.

never liked prequel's I mean shit I already know the ending so who cares
You only know what you think you know

You just knew Rhagher raped Lyanna until.....

Same with the prequels, time for them to separate myth from fact

Could have OG Bran serve as a narrator

Back