Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think I saw something about Benioff & Weiss dropping outa that star wars shit they were supposed to be doing as well

:yikes1:

honestly this was the prequel that nobody wanted. They need to either do the Rebellion or some type of war period. The long night is just them vs zombies

I've resorted to going down youtube click holes for extra GoT content. Lol. I dunno, man. I wouldn't mind a prequel series or two, it they're done right.

I think I saw something about Benioff & Weiss dropping outa that star wars shit they were supposed to be doing as well

:yikes1:

They don't have anything to do with the prequels.

I'm kinda tight cause a lot of the cast for this prequel was black.

Am I lyin? We all watch the show for the politics and the occasional direwolf and WMD dragon. We dgaf about no children of the forest.

lol thats like saying yeah i'm here for the politics and treachery but fuck the white walkers and dragons n shit. It was all tied together.

One could argue Danys fast travel and super quick descent into madness was where shit went downhill lol

I kinda wanted to see how shit went south with the children of the forest creating the white walkers... to then the humans and children of the forest having to team up to fight the WW *shrugs*

Back