Welcome To aBlackWeb

f2c836662064e4742f6f3d1a7df99adc0c4e45b6.gifv

4b96e95a859ce34eabd89ead245d5fce5ec10903.gifv

and yet here you sorry bastards are... still mentioning it.. lol

let's move along and focus our attentions tho THESE new/old houses tho

I like how the explicitly say Baratheons and Targs are related.. dont remember them saying that in the OG show.

Not sure how I feel about the dream shit about the long night and Aryas dagger. felt more like fan service wink wink shit more than anything.

Daemon started the gold cloaks huh? I think he means well but he sketchy and shouldnt rule.

Him and Hightower both too childish to rule... I aint like that nigga Otto soon as he brought up Daemons wife outa nowhere.. like bruh that aint have shit to do with nothing anyone was talking about you just wanted to get ya shit off
Daemon can't be King cause he's fucking nuts lol. He'll wage war with the quickness and everyone is losing in that. Hightower...remains to be seen but I don't really trust him either right now.

Daemon can't be King cause he's fucking nuts lol. He'll wage war with the quickness and everyone is losing in that. Hightower...remains to be seen but I don't really trust him either right now.

I dont know much about his character(Daemon) but I thought he'd be a better fighter than what he showed

Ain't that how the game go, give your daughter up to get political power. It's how those kings did in history
Tru...it could also be another way to look out for the king too. Prevent him from falling into depression and making bad decisions if he has hope for another try at a family. Just so happens Hightower would benefit as well having his daughter taken care of.

They way they cut together the violence of the tournament and the violence of childbirth back then was amazing.

I love Rhaenyra. I see Daenerys and Arya in her.

Daemon is the opps with that broken windows ass policing lol

Viserys seem like a good king. He has empathy and will listen to council. He lost his wife and heir on the same day tho so he'll probly be understandably trash moving forward.

Idk what to make of Hightower the hand. He seem to have the king best interest in mind, but pimping his daughter out for the come up got me keeping my eye on him.

Amazing first ep tho.

man I canā€™t wait till we see the other Houses. You can see the council is divided as hell

Back