Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do I need to familiarize myself with anything before this airs tonight?
If you want to but like GOT there's source material.

There's videos that break down the book with possible spoilers, but there's no telling what they'll change.

Plus from what I hear the book is more like a basic history and doesn't have every detail to every character and event just broad strokes

If you want to but like GOT there's source material.

There's videos that break down the book with possible spoilers, but there's no telling what they'll change.

Plus from what I hear the book is more like a basic history and doesn't have every detail to every character and event just broad strokes
See that’s what I was afraid of, the spoilers. I saw a news story pop up on my phone saying get ready for the show with this article and it made me wonder if I needed some background.

See that’s what I was afraid of, the spoilers. I saw a news story pop up on my phone saying get ready for the show with this article and it made me wonder if I needed some background.
If you look ,certain basic set up and plot points will probably get spoiled.

If you're like me you can't help yourself. I remember reading up on shows and immediately finding out about most of the major deaths up until then by just reading Wiki articles first lines.

Example:Me: Who is Joffrey

Wiki: King Joffrey was the king until he was poisoned at his wedding in season 4.

Shit

Last edited:
Nah we not talkin bout no leaks in here yall mfs better keep it cute and mute
arya-stark.gif

Back