Welcome To aBlackWeb

Far as the ensuing fuckery I'm rooting for Daemon squad. He brings a carnage the show needs.

all that shit you talkin but you still died at the hands of the NAWF/Starks... just sit back on the sidelines and enjoy this shit bruh lol
Yall bloodline is weak sauce :scust: Had 14 year old girl with no name carrying yall rep on her back

They way they cut together the violence of the tournament and the violence of childbirth back then was amazing.

I love Rhaenyra. I see Daenerys and Arya in her.

Daemon is the opps with that broken windows ass policing lol

Viserys seem like a good king. He has empathy and will listen to council. He lost his wife and heir on the same day tho so he'll probly be understandably trash moving forward.

Idk what to make of Hightower the hand. He seem to have the king best interest in mind, but pimping his daughter out for the come up got me keeping my eye on him.

Amazing first ep tho.

They way they cut together the violence of the tournament and the violence of childbirth back then was amazing.

Viserys seem like a good king. He has empathy and will listen to council. He lost his wife and heir on the same day tho so he'll probly be understandably trash moving forward.

Idk what to make of Hightower the hand. He seem to have the king best interest in mind, but pimping his daughter out for the come up got me keeping my eye on him.

Amazing first ep tho.
I don't see that friendship with her and Rhaenyra lasting especially with her pops pulling that scumbag move.

all that shit you talkin but you still died at the hands of the NAWF/Starks... just sit back on the sidelines and enjoy this shit bruh lol
That prophecy ainā€™t say shit about a 4 foot nothing Stark girl. Those writers were ass and fucked us over.

Plus yā€™all ass on the sidelines too, lol. You saw Rickonā€™s broke bloated ass bending the knee, lol. Yā€™all not getting any shine in this either.

f you bruh,

only shitty writing stopped us.

hoe

Plot armor was the only reason Winterfell wasn't wiped off the map:tuh:That garbage ass endng had GOT from Top 10 to not mentioned at all

and yet here you sorry bastards are... still mentioning it.. lol

let's move along and focus our attentions tho THESE new/old houses tho

I like how the explicitly say Baratheons and Targs are related.. dont remember them saying that in the OG show.

Not sure how I feel about the dream shit about the long night and Aryas dagger. felt more like fan service wink wink shit more than anything.

Daemon started the gold cloaks huh? I think he means well but he sketchy and shouldnt rule.

Him and Hightower both too childish to rule... I aint like that nigga Otto soon as he brought up Daemons wife outa nowhere.. like bruh that aint have shit to do with nothing anyone was talking about you just wanted to get ya shit off

Amazing first ep tho.

Ain't that how the game go, give your daughter up to get political power. It's how those kings did in history

Back