Welcome To aBlackWeb

I haven't looked at the preview but it seems too soon for him to die already unless they're doing another time jump. I don't think that's right in the timeline though. Some big events are supposed to happen before that

I agree

Lol I can't decipher this one
blood and cheese lol
I dont have any spoiler info but im just going out on a whim that they'll end the season on blood and cheese.

Oh you right aemond and luke happens right after the council

blood and cheese lol
I dont have any spoiler info but im just going out on a whim that they'll end the season on blood and cheese.

Oh you right aemond and luke happens right after the council

Dog if we get blood and cheese this early on in the ride, this show is gonna be a 2 season affair and then it's a wrap. I pray they don't go that route.

Dog if we get blood and cheese this early on in the ride, this show is gonna be a 2 season affair and then it's a wrap. I pray they don't go that route.
if we get aemond and luke they gotta give us blood and cheese. If not that's def gon be s2 ep 1 material.

I'm also assuming things will significantly slow down when we get to the dance. No time jumps like they doing here. Still gotta introduce folk from other houses let alone all the battles

Beginning of the book is Aegon's conquest. I think you misunderstood. Dance of Dragons isn't until like the middle of the book

Oh ok. I thought you meant the beginning of the Dance of the Dragons, rather than beginning of Fire and Blood. Understood.

Now that I know what you mean...that would have been a terrible idea. Lol. Aegon's conquest? Sure. Some of Meager the cruel? I could see it. Beyond that, a bunch of MEH until you get to the Dance of the Dragons portion.

Oh ok. I thought you meant the beginning of the Dance of the Dragons, rather than beginning of Fire and Blood. Understood.

Now that I know what you mean...that would have been a terrible idea. Lol. Aegon's conquest? Sure. Some of Meager the cruel? I could see it. Beyond that, a bunch of MEH until you get to the Dance of the Dragons portion.
I guess that's more of just opinion. I thought the conquest was awesome. Plus the kids and grandkids were more interesting IMO

I guess that's more of just opinion. I thought the conquest was awesome. Plus the kids and grandkids were more interesting IMO

Yeah I been BEGGING for an Aegon's Conquest show. That and Robert's Rebellion. I feel like they could just crank these shits out, one right after the other, with a couple years in between shows. GoT to HoTD to Aegon's Conquest to Robert's Rebellion and whatever else.

I wanna see the war between the first men and the children of the forest

Yeh I think you might've mentioned that before when I brought this up. I got NO interest in that shit. I don't really care about the more mystical, magical GoT shit. The Children of the Forrest don't interest me at all.

But don't get me wrong, I'd still watch the shit just based on GP.

3 eps left wooo....don't click on this spoiler unless you already up on game. Im assuming

Ep 8 aemond šŸ‘šŸ—”āš°
Ep 9 šŸŸ© council
Ep 10 šŸ©ø& šŸ§€

letgo-lets-goooo.gif

I really wonder how far they are going to take that Blood and Cheese scene

Meh....I would rather the 1st Blackfyre Rebellion or tue coming of the Andals

Wouldn't be opposed to a short series about the Ninepenny Kings either

man it seem like itā€™s too early cause that has to happen after Rhae second son get killed by Aemond so idk if they will jump that far

Yeah I been BEGGING for an Aegon's Conquest show. That and Robert's Rebellion. I feel like they could just crank these shits out, one right after the other, with a couple years in between shows. GoT to HoTD to Aegon's Conquest to Robert's Rebellion and whatever else.

I honestly thought they were gonna do Roberts Rebellion first. I wanted the Dance of Dragons but I thought they wernt gonna do it cuz dragons cost so much

Yeh I think you might've mentioned that before when I brought this up. I got NO interest in that shit. I don't really care about the more mystical, magical GoT shit. The Children of the Forrest don't interest me at all.

But don't get me wrong, I'd still watch the shit just based on GP.

Facts if they being shady Iā€™d watch but. When I think of the First Men they donā€™t really play the Game so to speak so wouldnā€™t be any drama.

Back