Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alicent a real piece of shit yo paying shorty off and making her drink that plan b tea.

I aint like how they did Vaemond.. he was standing up for his house n shit but he took it too far he had to know what was coming once he said it out loud smh. Wasnt perfect but them joining their house with Daemons black children woulda ensured their house kept on.

Daemon a piece of shit still but you can tell he legit still cares about his brother, especially seeing him in such a fucked up state.

Aemond aka Daemon 2.0 huh with the shit starting. lil dude could stifled that laugh when they put the pig in front of Aemond for real. Like bruh he got the oldest and biggest dragon now and you giggling about some fucked up prank yall pulled decades ago. Childish.

Aegon is a a fuckin deviant and needs to go. It's still fuck Otto too

he though alicent was his daughter, why he was talking about the price that was promised. Now the realm must burn.
Ooooooh shit okay.He meant the other Aegon .I was confused cause I was like wasnā€™t that prophecy older than this rapey Aegon?

thatā€™s why he said she was the one, meaning Ri Ri
but Why would Allcent think that her son had a dream about the prince who was promised that she never heard about?

She was as confused as me.I thought maybe he was just delirious trippin

Aegon and Aemond are Viserys and Daemon 2.0.

It was good to see Viserys have one final happy moment before he died. He deserved it. Dude just wanted everybody to get along but everybody want to be petty. Dude was legit the Big Momma of his family, lol. And just like when Big Momma die the bullshit goes to šŸ’Æ. That mask was dope as fuck by the way. Hope they have one out by Halloween.

Daemon still a G. Dude probably could have been safe if he hadnā€™t called his wife a whore. Young Aemond ainā€™t want them problems either but I see them butting heads again real soon. Aemond definitely the biggest boss of their generation and not to be fucked with.

Alicent pulled a super reach with that Aegon shit. This dude been riding for Rhae her whole life and when heā€™s dying going to reverse course?! I think she know that shit a reach but said fuck it letā€™s make it do what it do.

I see Cripplefinger coming back around next episode. That canā€™t be good for anybody.

Aegon and Aemond are Viserys and Daemon 2.0.

It was good to see Viserys have one final happy moment before he died. He deserved it. Dude just wanted everybody to get along but everybody want to be petty. Dude was legit the Big Momma of his family, lol. And just like when Big Momma die the bullshit goes to šŸ’Æ. That mask was dope as fuck by the way. Hope they have one out by Halloween.

Daemon still a G. Dude probably could have been safe if he hadnā€™t called his wife a whore. Young Aemond ainā€™t want them problems either but I see them butting heads again real soon. Aemond definitely the biggest boss of their generation and not to be fucked with.

Alicent pulled a super reach with that Aegon shit. This dude been riding for Rhae her whole life and when heā€™s dying going to reverse course?! I think she know that shit a reach but said fuck it letā€™s make it do what it do.

I see Cripplefinger coming back around next episode. That canā€™t be good for anybody.
I didnā€™t read that scene like him having a Happy moment.

I felt like he saw through the fake niceness and was like ā€œAs soon as I die these people are going to kill each otherā€

Back