Welcome To aBlackWeb

Care to wager on it?

Matter fact, ANYBODY who thinks that nigga is gone for good, rather than thinks he's gonna return and play a role in helping Team Black, care to wager on it?

And I'm not basing this off having any knowledge of the books.

He may come back to check on the kids. But that's about it.

Bruh took the 1st opportunity to haul azzz to live gay free. You seriously think Dae gonna ask him to come back to help wit this upcoming war??

The muthafucca was barely around to begin wit. He was living life while Rhae was dealing wit all that by herself. What is he gonna do? Lol!

Bruh took the 1st opportunity to haul azzz to live gay free. You seriously think Dae gonna ask him to come back to help wit this upcoming war??

The muthafucca was barely around to begin wit. He was living life while Rhae was dealing wit all that by herself. What is he gonna do? Lol!

He do gotta dragon and is a knight

Ok...so...Do you care to wager on it? You still didn't answer the question. You can talk around it as long as you want. The question remains.

I think Leanor will return to TeamBlack at some point and help fight TeamGreen. And I think that's the plan.

You think Leanor is going across the Narrow Sea, never to return, or to return only to 'check on' the kids that aren't his kids.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A WAGER ON IT?

Last edited:
Lol Viserys should have really executed him. Tywin Lannister woulda had them kids on lock and Ser Criston would be gone.

The muthafucca should've got deaded the instant he thought about defying the king and listening to Ali instead about that eye.

That muthafucca actually flinched a lil like he was gettin ready to go do it too. That's why Ser Harrold looked at him like "Bitch is you outcho mind??"

Ok...so...Do you care to wager on it? You still didn't answer the question. You can talk around it as long as you want. The question remains.

I think Leanor will return to TeamBlack at some point and help fight TeamGreen. And I think that's the plan.

You think Leanor is going across the Narrow Sea, never to return, or to return only to 'check on' the kids that aren't his kids.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A WAGER ON IT?

Make the wager then muthafucca! You think somebody scared of you nucca?? How much ABW bucks we talmbout?

The muthafucca should've got deaded the instant he thought about defying the king and listening to Ali instead about that eye.

That muthafucca actually flinched a lil like he was gettin ready to go do it too. That's why Ser Harrold looked at him like "Bitch is you outcho mind??"

I woulda been like Corlys, Rhaneys do y’all see this nigga. Ser Harold arrest this nigga this his last night alive df. And kill his dad too.

Back