Welcome To aBlackWeb

That dragon old af

She ain't got the speed or stamina to fuck wit the new gen

That's what I'm thinking. She's supposed to be the strongest dragon alive but you got Daemon flying through her dragonfire for shits and giggles.

Vhagar big and strong, but she slow as fuck to get up . Any other dragon can ambush her. Shit, young ass aemond crept up on her with ease.

Book readers, I heard we are real close to Dance of the Dragons?

I though HBO didnā€™t want to go into that.

Book readers, I heard we are real close to Dance of the Dragons?

I though HBO didnā€™t want to go into that.
Well....

I think there is going to be one more major time skip and and then episode 10 is where shit pops off

Okay, so did RiRi and Daemon conspire to have Laenor killed, but him and his bf decided to fake his death and escape, or was Daemon in on the death-faking the whole time?

Either way, sucks for the house servant who took the ultimate L.

Okay, so did RiRi and Daemon conspire to have Laenor killed, but him and his bf decided to fake his death and escape, or was Daemon in on the death-faking the whole time?

Either way, sucks for the house servant who took the ultimate L.

why kill the servant if they werent all in on the plan for him to escape?

They seem like they were all in on it. Wouldnt make sense otherwise

why kill the servant if they werent all in on the plan for him to escape?

They seem like they were all in on it. Wouldnt make sense otherwise
Thats what I thought too, but my gal seems to think Daemon planned to have the BF kill Laenor, and the BF decided to come up with a plan of his own and fake Laenor's death.

That dragon old af

He ain't got the speed or stamina to fuck wit the new gen

Mofo was breathing heavy af tryin to catch up to the rest of them as they were leaving.

Probably had to stop in the middle of the ocean a few times, just so she could catch her breath. Lol!

But...but...One-eyed Aemond got a dragon tho.

Everyone driving Ferarris...but you braggin about stealing a busted 83' Ford pick up. Foh boy!

Back