Welcome To aBlackWeb

A few things niggas was assuming and standing on regarding Rhae and her actions completely crumbled with the last episode.

That was a hell of fight amongst cousins. I mean got damn. Big cuz whooped some ass and lil acted like that ain't his big cuz pulled out the knife and took out a eye.

Funny how just because of the order of the way kids are born things are placed on their shoulders. The whole time Alicent and Otto been trying to get the oldest son on the throne when it's clear he doesn't have the make up for that. The Cyclops prince has displayed a more stable demeanor this whole time. Otto finally took notice when he made that statement of about it being worth losing an eye to gain the biggest dragon.

Daemon was really on his Daemon shit this episode. I ain't cosigning him the niece.

Fucked up the daughter lost out on her mother dragon but she shouldn't have not at least tried to claim it. Oh well as the old mad said in the commercial
200.gif

She still got the egg tho

True...fucc dat boy.

I wanted Rhae to beat the brakes off Ali tho for tryin to order her pussy whooped muthafucca of a guard to defy the king's orders and go take the eye of Rhae's son.

Aye I literally yelled "BITCH I WISH YOU WOULD!" at my tv. Lol!

yo the fact Ser Criston even looked like he wasnā€™t about to listen to the King blew me. I woulda had that nigga executed for even looking at the Queen when I give orders. Like wtf

They are really trying to make Daemon out to be a villain lol

They went with Mushrooms version of events this time I think even though I thought it said there wasn't much evidence his version was accurate. IIRC the book said the more plausible event was the old boyfriend was jealous of the new boyfriend and so he killed him. Interesting that they also had it so he lived anyway and the dead body was likely the new boyfriend. Did Daemon and Rhaenyra know about that part or do they think he's really dead?

The one eye snitching on his mom and the king looking back was funny to me

That whole thing happening in front of everyone was insane lol

He couldn't give two fuccs about that shyt.

Him free to live his truth on LGBTQ Island. Lol!

Bruh I thought they was gonna kill him you know good characters donā€™t be lasting. But then again he ainā€™t that good because he has no issue letting some random dude get killed.

They went with Mushrooms version of events this time I think even though I thought it said there wasn't much evidence his version was accurate. IIRC the book said the more plausible event was the old boyfriend was jealous of the new boyfriend and so he killed him. Interesting that they also had it so he lived anyway and the dead body was likely the new boyfriend. Did Daemon and Rhaenyra know about that part or do they think he's really dead?

I think the guy on the boat was the boyfriend

You ain't got no choice. All that "honor" "duty" and "house in order" shit y'all was trying to stand on is dead lmao.

Y'all a bunch of scheming thieves, cowards degenerates and emotional control freaks.

We see you for what you are. Nicca.

View attachment 935581

ā€œYour motherā€™s dead, and Vhagar has a new rider
nowā€

ā€œWe know, Father. EVERYONE knows. Just look at themā€

ā€œDon't mourn for me mother, It's a fair exchange. I may have lost an eye, but I gained a dragon."

ā€œWe play an ugly gameā€¦ā€¦And now, for the first time, I see you have the determination to win it.ā€

EA84AABE-576C-4A21-8907-B8C953FA9072.gif

"I hate the gods for making me as they did,"
:hahaha:

Hoody Daemon killed that random brotha they used the body for. Seems like they were all in on the plan

Back