Welcome To aBlackWeb

GoT: Instathots Edition Rd 1 - Josh vs Reesey

Who had the best stable

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again you voting for the chicks, not the pics. If that were the stipulation, we would have made it so and only picked "natural and/or candid' pics.

But you got it, mods tend to make up their own rules, so I'm getting use to it now.

View attachment 9701
what rules? lol

i voted...and i gave the reason why i voted...has nothing to do with me being a mod

this aint even my thread lol

c'mon reese...you're killing me smalls

Change the title to

Shopped or Not

Don't do that. You know that was not stated prior too.

We were battling my taste in women, somehow we ended up talking about photo shopped retouched pics.

Ya'll reaching to find something wrong with my chicas huh? lol I C Ya'll

giphy.gif

Don't do that. You know that was not stated prior too.

We were battling my taste in women, somehow we ended up talking about photo shopped retouched pics.

Ya'll reaching to find something wrong with my chicas huh? lol I C Ya'll

giphy.gif
Ijs mrs.reesey my ladies are less likely to have been to the bab workshop

#bars btw

Ijs mrs.reesey my ladies are less likely to have been to the bab workshop

#bars btw

Why because yours are skinny?

No BABS wasn't stated prior to posting either, even though I tried to make it a point not to post any. but as you said 'to your knowledge" yours are not enhanced.

My women are natural thick. So a woman is not natural, or is a BAB if her body is juicy beyond what "YOU GUYS" believe is realistic?

Oooh you men are sliding down a slippery slope with your body judgement now.

at least 3 of my ladies have before and after pics of when they were fatter and workout and progress pics and here ya'll are calling thicker, curvier and juicier women..... less 'natural' .

:negrowhat:

reese...love...real talk...are you even reading my posts?? lol

again, we are trying to get more participation in threads where polls take place

i thought by offering some ABW cash, that could do that

Ocelot, NO, we could not see that as mods b/c if the person does not activate the "show votes publicly" option when they create the poll, we cannot edit it. I tried it this morning and even had a back and forth with goldie in the random thoughts thread.

I had to recreate the poll and check the "show votes publicly" option, so now EVERYONE can be able to see who voted for what. This will be the format moving forward.

why are ya'll being so difficult about this? lol

Ocelot, NO, we could not see that as mods b/c if the person does not activate the "show votes publicly" option when they create the poll, we cannot edit it. I tried it this morning and even had a back and forth with goldie in the random thoughts thread.

I had to recreate the poll and check the "show votes publicly" option, so now EVERYONE can be able to see who voted for what. This will be the format moving forward.

why are ya'll being so difficult about this? lol

:mybad:

Calm down negro. lol

I was just wondering if y'all had that ability.

Why because yours are skinny?

No BABS wasn't stated prior to posting either, even though I tried to make it a point not to post any. but as you said 'to your knowledge" yours are not enhanced.

My women are natural thick. So a woman is not natural, or is a BAB if her body is juicy beyond what "YOU GUYS" believe is realistic?

Oooh you men are sliding down a slippery slope with your body judgement now.

at least 3 of my ladies have before and after pics of when they were fatter and workout and progress pics and here ya'll are calling thicker, curvier and juicier women..... less 'natural' .

:negrowhat:
Why are you so angry Hillary Reesey?

when do ya'll wanna close this

im trying to give people their bread

It's gonna hurt but i gotta be impartial. 4/6 chicks Reesey dropped were bad, only 3/6 Josh dropped were bad. Gotta give the W to reesey.

Back