Welcome To aBlackWeb

GoT: Instathots Edition Rd 1 - Josh vs Reesey

Who had the best stable

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going with Josh because his chicks seem more natural or rather not as enhanced

Like I see their tiger stripes on their butts and thighs and I just wanna grab em. Provided they are over 18 of course.

Reese picked some nice chicks, can't front, but at least 3 of them, she chose touched up pics.
Thanks dad

tumblr_niwngy5EEL1srbyoyo2_250.gif

...i got next.

I challenge the winner to go up against my Top 5...plus a bonus drop

Aight...had to move the posts so that we could see who voted for who

every person that votes gets $1k. you will receive the monies once the poll is closed.

Hold up!! Ya'll Cheating what happened to the other thread and the other voters how do I now have zero when I had 3 and 2 verbal voters?

I'm going with Josh because his chicks seem more natural or rather not as enhanced

Like I see their tiger stripes on their butts and thighs and I just wanna grab em. Provided they are over 18 of course.

Reese picked some nice chicks, can't front, but at least 3 of them, she chose touched up pics.

That's why we posted the lanks guy.

You weren't supposed to critique the picture quality, you were supposed to pick the females. lol

He needed one though so good lookin out. Ya'll still cheating ya'll a$$es off.

That's why we posted the lanks guy.

You weren't supposed to critique the picture quality, you were supposed to pick the females. lol

He needed one though so good lookin out. Ya'll still cheating ya'll a$$es off.

lol

nah...no cheating here

but im trying to spark more participation in voting threads

too many times people come in the thread, give their peace, but dont vote...im trying to incentivize it. All everyone has to do is recast their votes.

the poll not closing no time soon, so they have a chance to still vote. I understand not everyone is available this time of the day

c'mon reese, you know me better than this

as of this post, there have only been two votes cast...myself and Du

lol

nah...no cheating here

but im trying to spark more participation in voting threads

too many times people come in the thread, give their peace, but dont vote...im trying to incentivize it. All everyone has to do is recast their votes.

the poll not closing no time soon, so they have a chance to still vote. I understand not everyone is available this time of the day

c'mon reese, you know me better than this

Why did you reset them at all though? I don't get it.

yea, i voted Josh...

his chicks look more normal.....

yea, i voted Josh...

his chicks look more normal.....
LOL @ more normal.

I should use this to spark an argument that i am sure someone would want to get in on. HAHAH

Who's standard are we comparing them too sir? What exactly IS "normal"? HAHAHA

Rhetoric question though, that is sure to derail the thread. lol

LOL @ more normal.

I should use this to spark an argument that i am sure someone would want to get in on. HAHAH

i honestly couldn't think of a better word...

more girl next door ish....

like....the chicks josh posted i think would look like that if i was to see them in the mall or something....

your girls do too,....

josh's just a bit more so ish.......

it's tough to explain......but just know i know what i mean

So y'all(mods and admin) couldn't see who voted vote for who in the other thread. Cuz I voted again and I still can't see who voted for who. And If that's the case why erase the other thread and start over.

i honestly couldn't think of a better word...

more girl next door ish....

like....the chicks josh posted i think would look like that if i was to see them in the mall or something....

your girls do too,....

josh's just a bit more so ish.......

it's tough to explain......but just know i know what i mean

i said that you could see the chicks tiger stripes on her hips/thighs and Reesey chicks pics were enhanced to hide them

So y'all(mods and admin) couldn't see who voted vote for who in the other thread. Cuz I voted again and I still can't see who voted for who. And If that's the case why erase the other thread and start over.

vote, refresh the page, then click on the number of votes. It should reveal who voted for that person

in other words, if josh has 3 votes, click on 3 votes, and it will show the 3 people who voted for him

LOL @ more normal.

They ALL looked normal to me.

:host:

i said that you could see the chicks tiger stripes on her hips/thighs and Reesey chicks pics were enhanced to hide them

Again you voting for the chicks, not the pics. If that were the stipulation, we would have made it so and only picked "natural and/or candid' pics.

But you got it, mods tend to make up their own rules, so I'm getting use to it now.

MM Hmm that's right.gif

chi, kandy, iron man, and ocelot have voted for Reese

see..aint nobody trying to cheat lol

Back