Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOT A QUESTION FOR ALL MY 25 & OLDER ABW POSTERS...

I aint read the responses but I know niggas on here finna lie and magically all of ABW are track stars and personal trainers but dont ever post in the fitness section or thread so I'll be honest. Last time I ran at full speed I think was in 2018 so prolly 3 years ago.

And jogging dont count.
Normally, you would be right, but 90% of these posters are admitting they washed.

Ok if I'm right...last time I ran full speed...was 08'.

My azzz was hauling azzz up and down the basketball court. That next day....my whole body felt like I got stampeded on. After that...I was done. Lol

#WashedChronicles

Few weeks ago chasing kids around the yard

My nephew and girls son got the jets but I'm still a cheetah

Well there's one poster who claims to be 19 lol. To answer the question though actually this past weekend. Fucked around and got caught out in the rain and had to run full sprint underneath some cover to make sure the blunt I was smoking didn't get fucked up
As I read, I thought to myself ‘It’s just water, B. I’ve never wanted to not get my clothes bad enough to SPRINT for cover when it starts raining.’

But...you were tryna preserve the hippie lettuce.

I approve.

This is my motivation when running sprints. This video. The grit Allyson shows. Ato Boldon's words ring true. He said Allyson 'Under duress....resisted the urge to fall apart'

If I wanted to start running, I realize I gotta build up to that. Start off walkin. Once I get use to that, move up to speed walking. From there, a light jog mixed wit walkin.

Once I achieve that...then I'll be ready to hit the pavement at full speed...no I won't.

A couple of weeks ago. My girls asked me did I run in high school. I said yeah and they didn’t believe me. So we went outside a race. I won and they couldn’t believe it. Got back inside the house, went into my room and laid on the floor tired as shit saying to myself....

View attachment 622904

You made it back inside??? Shit, I'da collapsed two steps past the finish line.

when I referee

but to answer the question, i think my last game this summer was in June.

I'll be back it in Nov

Back