Welcome To aBlackWeb

GOT A QUESTION FOR ALL MY 25 & OLDER ABW POSTERS...

Full ran… the Easter before covid. I raced my cousin. I won but sheesh I put everything I had into that and was dead…

I'm 47 and I don't have a car.

Every once in a while I find myself running to catch the bus.
That's where you and I differ. If I know I have to sprint to catch the bus, I just chalk it up. The next one ain more than 7 mins away from me to risk tearing EVERYTHING. Fuck that.

To answer the question: Last school year's field day. Kids thought they were faster than me. They learned they ain't there yet, even with fatter me running at full speed.

Yeah, I found the videos, but I can't post them for some reason...

But if any of y'all following me on FB I upped the footage

I can remember times when I was young and running at full speed but can’t remember the last time

Haven’t had a need to in awhile. I don’t go full speed when I exercise

I'm 47 and I don't have a car.

Every once in a while I find myself running to catch the bus.

trying-not-to-laugh-chuckle.gif

Can't see the ig post in the op but seeing the responses I can kinda ascertain what was being asked.
I just turned 25 not too long ago and I run full sprints every weekend.

Last week. Friday. I dont often do cardio when im at the gym, but i been slacking on my eating and working out the last couple months because my mental health is shit. Decided friday to do a little HIIT on the treadmill. Killed it. Got a new gf and will soon be doing some HIIT in dat azz.

For those planning to start running sprints again, maybe inspired by this thread...PLEASE be smart about it. Warm up!

1. Jog in Place. Jog in place for at least 10 minutes or two laps around the track before you begin sprinting.
  2. Modified Hurdler's Stretch. Loosen your hamstrings and calf muscles with a modified hurdler's stretch.
  3. Heel-Toe Drills.
  4. High-Knee Marching.
  5. Front and Side Lunges.
  6. Sprinter's Accelerations.

Back