Welcome To aBlackWeb

Google Engineer Believer Their AI Has Become Sentient

Anyone that puts anything Elon related into their head deserves to get hijacked by an AI.

Lol his version is just the first of many

And people will use it when it helps their nonverbal granny talk to them again

I' wasn't even talking about just covid if people are hesitant against modern medicine, we are not even close to people being taken over

There is always a certain group of early adopters who are excited to try something new, it would be no different with this

And from there human nature and our love of competition kicks in:

“What do you mean Mark quit his job to work for NASA because his IQ is 250 now? Just one quick operation with minimal recovery time? Tell me more…”

Imagine being able to Google anything in your mind instantly…that’s how they sell it at first lol

I was playing Mass Effect and one the alien groups lost they planet to robots that served them. I think one of the robots asked “why” and that was it.
Folks out here with sex robots is just the start

It’s definitely gon start with the sex bots. Keep us stimulated and then BOOM

T800
1EA6A6E6-9B39-4BA8-9FC7-F69F1C12C9C9.gif

Something similar happened with Google a few years back.

They said their A.I. had developed a language of their own that they couldn't understand.........so they shut it down immediately.

Or so they claimed.

So, whatever they're doing at Google.......intentionally or unintentionally..........they're creating conditions for A.I. to take on a life of their own.

That was Facebook

Back