Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goofy girls and Fat chicks.

why deny this is a sexy ass pic? all gay?
@DesiignersHypeMan
@AP21
@Zagreus
well, I would hit it
monique-dog-shit-lawsuit-web__oPt.jpg

monique is a fat woman with no tits

i called this TSE. Titty stomach effect where the stomach pokes out further than the tits

The girls who exclaim how goofy they are, feels very very forced and insincere. Comes off as annoying. If they're naturally goofy then its all cool. If you tell me how goofy you are then i fucking hate you.

The girls who exclaim how goofy they are, feels very very forced and insincere. Comes off as annoying. If they're naturally goofy then its all cool. If you tell me how goofy you are then i fucking hate you.

Real talk. That goes with any positive trait. If u need to tell somebody about a particular trait u have, Then it ain't u. It should be expressed effortlessly, and should speak for itself.

Moe you know good and damn well you done had you a big'un. Stop frontin bruh. Lol.

I'm juicy and goofy as frick and couldn't care less who doesn't like it.

Some of the coolest folk are those who love themselves regardless of labels and societal stereotypes.

Some say, like light skinned neegros, being skinny is going out of style. I love 'em all!!

.thick thighs saves lives.....but that's what "They" say.

Last edited:
Real talk. That goes with any positive trait. If u need to tell somebody about a particular trait u have, Then it ain't u. It should be expressed effortlessly, and should speak for itself.
fuck that, i'm hilarious, and i'll roast anyone who feels different
:mfb:

Hol'up...REESEY crossed over?

Let the Reign of Uncensored Curse Words begin! Lol

Back