Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goofy girls and Fat chicks.

I don't mind a goofy chick. Just as long as she knows there's a time and a place for that.

lol what kinda bitches are those?

my b...just seeing this

but there is this bbw here at my job that Deadeye would risk it all for

but i spoke to her the other morning and tried to make some light convo b/c she is VERY nice and always so pleasant

so i joked with her about what she brought to lunch for work and it was like the cliche chick from tv who kinda snorks when she laughs lol...it was just strange. Not that that makes her a weird person, but its like she was extremely happy that someone was talking to her so she got nervous lol...idk man

my b...just seeing this

but there is this bbw here at my job that Deadeye would risk it all for

but i spoke to her the other morning and tried to make some light convo b/c she is VERY nice and always so pleasant

so i joked with her about what she brought to lunch for work and it was like the cliche chick from tv who kinda snorks when she laughs lol...it was just strange. Not that that makes her a weird person, but its like she was extremely happy that someone was talking to her so she got nervous lol...idk man

Those kinda chicks are sexy to me, she's just shy b.

Those kinda chicks are sexy to me, she's just shy b.

oh im sure she is shy....she kinda cute too

a bit too big for my tastes, but if she got with a sponsor, i'm sure she could get it under control

she got some HUGE village feeders tho

oh im sure she is shy....she kinda cute too

a bit too big for my tastes, but if she got with a sponsor, i'm sure she could get it under control

she got some HUGE village feeders tho

Leonaro-DiCaprio-Zoom-in-and-Nod-while-smoking-Django-Unchained.gif

U tell her about ABW yet?

Back