Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....sooooo, he hasn’t done anything without him. Good job.

Without who? He's done shit without every nigga you listed lol

Might aswell have Storch and Daz sit in the corner with Dre. That whole shit is corny.

No, your revisionist history is corny. Puff does not produce without a team of talented producers behind him. Just because a nigga does adlibs and dances in the video, doesn’t mean he produced the song. I know it looks nice or sounds nice, but grow up.
:ualreadyknow:

More corny shit. Nobody but you geeks gonna give af about the Hitmen when the battle goes down. :js4:

Every single comment for a good 25 min was telling him and his team the audio was fucked up lmao

They ignored it. Probably turned comments off
No, I'm sure they werent paying attention. It looked like they just turned on the phone and set it down, to just focus on his live stream to his website.

Cuz later on, someone finally called one of them, for them to pay attention. When they paused and left the mic open I heard some lady in he background reading some shit someone said to her phone. Whats funny is she was reading it like someones mom whos kids are trying to help her self up wifi lol. She might of been the director or his wife. Because when they thought they were going to restart, she was giving instructions for people to be quiet on set n shit, i was weak.

Last edited:
Back