Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie you might have your wish...Verzuz: Teddy Riley vs Babyface

Who wins the battle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO at the poll results... on here

Teddy winning for the comic relief?

My nigga was groovin seriously while his sound was non existent... at least to us

I honestly felt embarrassed for him ..

Face always a classy dude for being diplomatic about this shambles

Teddy still winning...

Nigga gonna get more mentions off of fucking up than he would have had he won straight up

Teddy still winning...

Nigga gonna get more mentions off of fucking up than he would have had he won straight up
tenor.gif

lol I was but i wanna make sure we can always come back and see who were the niggas who picked Teddy Riley to beat the Gawd Babyface.

I for sure picked him. I mean technically he did beat BF. If we talmbout comic relief...king of memes...gettin computers putin...overall being the 1st one outta this versus battle to be cluster fucc on IG live...Teddy wins by a landslide. Lol

I was riding wit TR purely off of music that would “hit harder” and make people “jam” more than BF’s love ballads...and I’m still holding true to that...my issue now is Teddy fucking up tha battle on 2 separate occasions or at least tha perceived notion that he’s fucked tha battle up twice...I know he not winning now unless people give him some Rocky underdog sympathy votes...which I’ll accept gladly lol....again I don’t really care like that cause I’m still gonna let these jokes fly....

I mean I’ve lost more real money in real life than I have ABW bucks when it’s all said and done...I’ll be keeping my vote tha same but if tha battle gets canceled now I’ll pay @Goldie and @Maywood half of our previous bets just because Teddy’s own hubris was tha cause of tha cancellation

:ualreadyknow:

Back