Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Going outta town without the S/O...

basically

aight so which one of ya'll gone play my nerd friend that needs me at a conference in Cali?

So y’alls wives don’t trust y’all? What’s a relationship w/o trust?

she trusts me to be me...which can be good or bad

she'll never stop me from doing anything, im grown

but I dont deal with being checked in on well.....so the convos we have about it just lead me to believe thats what will happen and the idea just isnt fun anymore

peep

like how we'll come to ya'll like "ay my boy just called and asked if I wanted to come thru....its just fellas tho"......ya'll do this shit:

"i mean its cool i guess.........I hope you have fun"

:mhm:

which is technically a yes.....but now a nigga is like:

:word??:so you good?.....you want me to bring you back sumn?......nah?

aight....uh......I love you?

and now that shit is on our mind all evening.....you aint mad but you mad and gone wanna chat about it when we get back.....sucks a lotta fun out of shit

she trusts me to be me...which can be good or bad

she'll never stop me from doing anything, im grown

but I dont deal with being checked in on well.....so the convos we have about it just lead me to believe thats what will happen and the idea just isnt fun anymore

peep

like how we'll come to ya'll like "ay my boy just called and asked if I wanted to come thru....its just fellas tho"......ya'll do this shit:

"i mean its cool i guess.........I hope you have fun"

:mhm:

which is technically a yes.....but now a nigga is like:

:word??:so you good?.....you want me to bring you back sumn?......nah?

aight....uh......I love you?

and now that shit is on our mind all evening.....you aint mad but you mad and gone wanna chat about it when we get back.....sucks a lotta fun out of shit
Nah, I can’t relate. At all.

aight Kandy

the fellas know what im talking about

that may not be you, or you dont notice it

also you seem to be outgoing and friendly and probably have lots of friends and girl time.....so him getting out is nothing, see you later

aight Kandy

the fellas know what im talking about

that may not be you, or you dont notice it

also you seem to be outgoing and friendly and probably have lots of friends and girl time.....so him getting out is nothing, see you later
This would apply to me in the past but now I literally have about 3 friends(1 male, 2 female) and few associates, I’ll speak to or hang with maybe twice a year. I don’t do “girl time” because I don’t do clubs like most of them do. I understand what you’re saying because I know chicks do that. As for me though, I didn’t/don’t. My ex was free to go out and I never questioned him. It was the other way around.

I was called stupid and shit by chicks for trusting my man to go out and hang with his friends or going out of town with his friends or fam. I don’t know though, if i can’t trust you, I can’t be with you. Maybe being too trusting is foolish.

It don’t make it right that a chick can get a “okay you have fun” when she wanna go out but when it’s a dude, it’s hesitation.

What do I know though, I’m single af.

This would apply to me in the past but now I literally have about 3 friends(1 male, 2 female) and few associates, I’ll speak to or hang with maybe twice a year. I don’t do “girl time” because I don’t do clubs like most of them do. I understand what you’re saying because I know chicks do that. As for me though, I didn’t/don’t. My ex was free to go out and I never questioned him. It was the other way around.

I was called stupid and shit by chicks for trusting my man to go out and hang with his friends or going out of town with his friends or fam. I don’t know though, if i can’t trust you, I can’t be with you. Maybe being too trusting is foolish.

It don’t make it right that a chick can get a “okay you have fun” when she wanna go out but when it’s a dude, it’s hesitation.

What do I know though, I’m single af.

appreciate that.....it aint you but you acknowledge it exists....couldnt ask for much more

Yeah I kinda feel 1/2 on that. Lol!

My s/o going to a conference this weekend. So I decided to take a trip back home, b/c I didn't wanna stay up in the house by myself being bored. Cool. Decided to take an EXTRA day off b/c I didn't feel like coming back on Sunday, so I took Monday off.

Her:
200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif
"So why did you take Monday off? I'll be back Sunday."

Me: Uhh...cuz I didn't feel like coming back Sunday.

Her:
conan.gif

Attitude slightly changed that night. Lol! Dunno why.

She started makin lil subtle comments and askin what all I got planned. Told her absolutely nothing...which is true. Just need a getaway. Sometimes being up under each other 24/7 can get tiring.

Even when we go back home together, if we're not visiting family, then she won't see me until we leave to head back. Hell, my sis and brotha-n-law have hit the road w/o the other with no problems. With or without the kids. Lol!

lmao I did that before too.....we went on vacation and I took a extra day off on the end so when we got back I would have one day at the crib to myself

she wasnt too thrilled and stayed on my phone all day smh

Just doing shit I wouldn't do in front of my wife.

Before you do something, just think can I do this in front my wife.

see....thats my thing tho.......i work, im a father, ima husband and all that EVERY DAY.....all responsible and calculated and worried

when I get out w/ the homies im not gone be burdened with that shit bruh

I aint saying nothing about cheating or hurting nobody, but im finna act like a whole nigga im sorry lol

see....thats my thing tho.......i work, im a father, ima husband and all that EVERY DAY.....all responsible and calculated and worried

when I get out w/ the homies im not gone be burdened with that shit bruh

I aint saying nothing about cheating or hurting nobody, but im finna act like a whole nigga im sorry lol

Exactly

Trials and Tribulations of being a man big homie

Went on a stag with friends and hit the titty bar...I was the only one who told my girl about the titty bar and my 2 cheap lap dances and I didn't get no shit for it...my girl annoys the fuck out of me most times but she is cool as fuck with shit like that...I need another trip soon.

Went on a stag with friends and hit the titty bar...I was the only one who told my girl about the titty bar and my 2 cheap lap dances and I didn't get no shit for it...my girl annoys the fuck out of me most times but she is cool as fuck with shit like that...I need another trip soon.

Mines gave me money to my 1st and only trip to the strip club. Lol.

Back