Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Going outta town without the S/O...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
3-602x400.jpg
How often do you take a weekend get away w/o your s/o? Like a girls/guys trip with friends, or a random trip to visit your hometown for example.

Now I'm assuming if you're married, you gotta get "permission" from the spouse right? Or do you? And does the same obligation apply to our non-married folks in committed relationships?

What was their response when you gave them the heads up of your solo trip?

still working on this lol

she's been on two girl trips since we been together

I go and do shit in the city alone but I've never gotten away alone

its a lil harder cuz she knows me too well....I dont have many inhibitions when im out of town

I've never had anything planned and she straight up said no.....but I've brought it up and its turned into a headache I didnt wanna deal with

I dont have working, married, upstanding citizen friends to go do these things with either

so I catch extra heat for my company as well

it'll happen tho

still working on this lol

she's been on two girl trips since we been together

I go and do shit in the city alone but I've never gotten away alone

its a lil harder cuz she knows me too well....I dont have many inhibitions when im out of town

I've never had anything planned and she straight up said no.....but I've brought it up and its turned into a headache I didnt wanna deal with

I dont have working, married, upstanding citizen friends to go do these things with either

so I catch extra heat for my company as well

it'll happen tho

This.

All my day ones aint go it lol.

So wait...she can go but you can't? All b/c she don't trust you around your friends?

eh....if we wanna call it that lol

her trips were with a sister each time and they both got kids and responsibilities and can be quite boring.....they're country so they dont care about night life entertainment and shit.....def dont do drugs or party with random people

she knows for a fact we're way more loose than that, and its no sense in me arguing it

its never been you cant go or i dont trust you....im just done when the questions start....who all going, what are ya'll gonna do, and this night?, ya'll staying together or separate?, are you gonna take any of this or that?, i know how you are on that, etc

knowing she's gone wanna call and shit all the time and do that.....its just like fuck it mane, dont worry about it

Good grief man. Lol.

its crazy, I know....

but I cant fake like its her.....she's doing right

I chose her for being the good, green, "boring" person that she is......I coulda had a "cool" chick but thats not who I wanted for a wife or kids mother

she cant help but be her.....and she's been around me and a few homies in town and/or heard stories about shit

my track record and her being worried and naive just creates that mess....a woman who was around or used to this type of shit wouldnt bat an eye

All the fucking time.

Shit I live between 4 countries...really 3.
And I take trips with my homies and she takes trips with her girls.

No beefing

Several times a year on business other than that no.

I've pushed her to go on a trip with her girls, even offered to send them to Vegas one year. She don't wanna go. Ima just buy her ass a planet ticket in a minute.

Plus, I wanna go on a trip with the homies. We've never done it since everybody got the ol ball and chai....I mean married and kids now. I'm due for another dolo trip too.

Mostly to college functions, I'm dolo out-of-town.

I mean, we have that trust, so it don't matter.

Back