Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Going outta town without the S/O...

eh....if we wanna call it that lol

her trips were with a sister each time and they both got kids and responsibilities and can be quite boring.....they're country so they dont care about night life entertainment and shit.....def dont do drugs or party with random people

she knows for a fact we're way more loose than that, and its no sense in me arguing it

its never been you cant go or i dont trust you....im just done when the questions start....who all going, what are ya'll gonna do, and this night?, ya'll staying together or separate?, are you gonna take any of this or that?, i know how you are on that, etc

knowing she's gone wanna call and shit all the time and do that.....its just like fuck it mane, dont worry about it

That is fucking horrible.
That is all.

clarify? the situation I created or her doing that?

I really wasnt trying to paint her as a nag....she's just from a different life

whats a normal night kickin it to me is like tryna die to them lol

My thing has always been this...if you going on an all girls trip, then I won't even call or text you. Go and have fun. Holla at me when you get back.

That's something I've told mines a couple of times. You're not required to "check in" with me. You're grown. Enjoy your crew. Just bring me back something. That's the only thing I ask.

Reactions: 1/2
Went on a stag with friends and hit the titty bar...I was the only one who told my girl about the titty bar and my 2 cheap lap dances and I didn't get no shit for it...my girl annoys the fuck out of me most times but she is cool as fuck with shit like that...I need another trip soon.

Mines gave me money to my 1st and only trip to the strip club. Lol.

yeah we've overdone strip clubs together....told her I was done until I can get to a big city booty club...even then I'll probably be in and out

clarify? the situation I created or her doing that?

I really wasnt trying to paint her as a nag....she's just from a different life

whats a normal night kickin it to me is like tryna die to them lol
Her doing all of that.
That is from her insecurities because it won’t matter who you hang out with if you’re a good man

Hell I got my one lap dance and was done. Lol.

I wanted another lapdance wit another one I had my eye on, but this couple was hoggin her up.

Her doing all of that.
That is from her insecurities because it won’t matter who you hang out with if you’re a good man

and there may be a little of that, but I honestly havent given her much reason to think I'll be a choir boy when Im away

she just wants me alive and free at all costs.....I've never had anybody that was that serious about it

Back