Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sure loser ass lol. I told yall fools never shoot the God
Here this guy go.

ain’t no sore loser. I stood by what I said.
It’s y’all baby iguana loving niggas on a trip.

Kong was in a damn jail.
Nigga was plotting an escape but da whyts got him on that shit and then here punk ass gecko on them roids want to NOW step up.

foh

Man you a coward for rooting for a nigga who only want to fight a sedate king yet call himself a God?

again foh
Then he was scratching

I’m really not trying to ether you or @Chi-Town B cuz I fucks with y’all.
But you been warned.
You don’t need to spin the block, cuz you hit that corner …you won’t make it three cars in

promise you

We talking about the Monkey versus da God. You bringing up outside shit after Zilla was tired from stomping on an ape and got ambushed by a suped up machine
:imgood2:
Kong is a God.
He’s humble. So he settled for king to not make y’all’s homie commit that.

bout tired of you

We talking about the Monkey versus da God. You bringing up outside shit after Zilla was tired from stomping on an ape and got ambushed by a suped up machine
:imgood2:

NIG-GA...the muthafucca got tired loooonnng before he even fought Kong and Mecha.

Go to the beginning. His fat azzz struggled climbing up on the barge. Nigga was already gassed from all that swimming.

:lol10:

Kong is a God.
He’s humble. So he settled for king to not make y’all’s homie commit that.

bout tired of you
He not a king he a peasant. That is why he was on chains. Da God was never imprisoned on some Amistad shit. House nigga ass. Ol I love my white master ass. Ol Is a happy ape ass coon

Beginning of the movie King was about to get drowned but of course humans stepped in to fight God

Zilla was literally fighting man, beast, and machine

NIG-GA...the muthafucca got tired loooonnng before he even fought Kong and Mecha.

Go to the beginning. His fat azzz struggled climbing up on the barge. Nigga was already gassed from all that swimming.

:lol10:
Bruh only thing I remember from the barge is the monkey getting the hands of Da Dog across his face and damn near being drowned so he faked is death. In here making more excuses than Skip defending the Cowboys..."moral victories"

:hehe2:

Last edited:
Nigga Mecha had ya boy in WORSE shape. Tear in eye ready for the UPPA...ROOOOMMM!

And what movie was you watching? Lol
They dropped those bombs to kill the God and whatever monster he's fighting, when he was fighting the MUTO'S the humans wanted to eradicate all three monsters. The humans don't do anything to help Godzilla

They dropped those bombs to kill the God and whatever monster he's fighting, when he was fighting the MUTO'S the humans wanted to eradicate all three monsters. The humans don't do anything to help Godzilla

They damn there gave him a parade after that fight. Hell...that was the ONLY fight where he didn't get gassed. Lol

Bruh only thing I remember from the barge is the monkey getting the hands of Da Dog across his face and damn near being drowned so he faked is death. In here making more excuses than Skip defending the Cowboys..."moral victories"

:hehe2:

Lol @ saying King gettin hands from Zilla. This what throwing hands look like...
godzilla-king-kong.gif

Not them stubble arms...sissy scratches like ya boy was doing in the movie. That nigga probably went home to book his next manicure appointment after surviving Mecha. Scust.

Lol @ saying King gettin hands from Zilla. This what throwing hands look like...
View attachment 799063

Not them stubble arms...sissy scratches like ya boy was doing in the movie. That nigga probably went home to book his next manicure appointment after surviving Mecha. Scust.
Did the God go down. No matter what y'all say Kong got that ass beat. Kong's arms was too short to box with God

We all remember in the beginning how the humans helped Kong run away, y'all king was laid out on that boat contemplating retirement

giphy.gif

View attachment 799063

I still ain’t hit a nigga to the point his chin touches his knee.
That’s some powerful shit.

but these niggas in some …..but zilla bit him. And scratched him.

that’s not shit you celebrate.
Thats shit you should be embarrassed about.

We all remember in the beginning how the humans helped Kong run away, y'all king was laid out on that boat contemplating retirement

giphy.gif
Ya boy had to sneak attack him for one.
Then tried to drown him.

just admit it.

his new name is hoe-zilla

Did the God go down. No matter what y'all say Kong got that ass beat. Kong's arms was too short to box with God

Yeah you must've been watching that Taiwanese bootleg version. The type of copy where they couldn't record all of the movie, so they had to act some of the scenes out.

B/c wit some of the comments you made...it seems like you going off that version than the actual movie.

Yeah you must've been watching that Taiwanese bootleg version. The type of copy where they couldn't record all of the movie, so they had to act some of the scenes out.

B/c wit some of the comments you made...it seems like you going off that version than the actual movie.
Y'all just haven't come to the realization that y'all king got put in his place.

I still ain’t hit a nigga to the point his chin touches his knee.
That’s some powerful shit.

but these niggas in some …..but zilla bit him. And scratched him.

that’s not shit you celebrate.
Thats shit you should be embarrassed about.

Bruh, they really tryin to say THIS is god level type of fighting...

godzilla-godzilla-vs-kong-1.gif

Lol @ "gettin the hands of the Da God" tho
200-4.gif

Aye...you can't make this up. Lol!

Last edited:
Godzilla should of drown his bitch ass in the ocean,had that overgrown gorilla gasping for air on top of that aircraft carrier.

Serious question...

Didnt these cats squash the beef?

And wasnt the final fight a misunderstanding?

These steets really askin for this?

Back