Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only dope parts were the monsters on screen but the problem this director did was present it every single time in a shitty setting. Like it had to be dark, rainy, fog, every weather condition besides normal weather or in the day. I get it's the dark approach to make it scary but it really just made shit blurry as fuck. They need Kong and Zilla in day light in the 3rd movie or in the dark with perfect weather conditions because shit was hella annoying.

the human storylines were wack and too cliche but the monster fights were great... wen Godzilla went nuclear, that was amazing.. melting everything within range of his being and doing two nuke bombs on KG was wild... that thing was a monster of a beast... the ending made me chuckle when they bowed to him, a human emotion lol but it was cool.. I thought at first they were gonna end there w the monsters ready to fight Godzilla and Kong was gonna show up and end... but they showed respect... idk how Kong can fight Zilla after that tho... G took out KG, KK ain’t gonna be able to do that

The one thing is Kong has that super gorilla strength and he has hands... so G is gonna get two pieced quick, but in reality, Kong ain’t got what it takes vs G..

My son was marking out and knew every monster by name. I’m sitting next to him like how? I didn’t even know he knew his stuff, but I shouldn’t be surprised cuz he’s the one who wanted to go... afterwards we hit up Wal-Mart and got some Godzilla toys. He said it’s now his favorite movie of all time.

Idk what anyone be expecting but this movie is down right filthy

Great story and visually its brazy af

Back