Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pqezcdy7Er1s2jfn0o1_1280.jpg

Jus copped presale tix.

Hittin that very first 4pm thursday showing right after i scoop the kid up from last day of school

Various websites & ebay hustlers have poster prints of those dope asian & russian movie posters for the low too.

Its a toss up between and Pikachu is weekend

Just watched Godzilla tonight. Dont really wanna see Skull Island but I guess I will watch it

the gifs are enough to watch, Holy shit... my son is super hype for this movie, he’s very into King Kong and Godzilla

Just got back from seeing it. I loved it but I'm biased because Godzilla is my nigga. It was a lot fight scenes. The Monster's did their thing in the movie. Ending credit was weak at best but sets up sequel.

No mention of Kong vs Godzilla tho

Just got back from seeing it. I loved it but I'm biased because Godzilla is my nigga. It was a lot fight scenes. The Monster's did their thing in the movie. Ending credit was weak at best but sets up sequel.

No mention of Kong vs Godzilla tho

They showed like an old art of the battle.

But they gon team up

Majority of people I personally know and the review all say it becomes boring mid way and the fight scenes over stayed their welcome or I guess went on too long and werent entertaining. For the people who saw it what u think?

Saw it with the kids thursday. My son is obsessed so he goin again monday with his mom.

Im thought pretty much all the human scenes and storyline were garbage. But they were basically pulled from a comic book so it is what it is

Every single scene with monster in it was fuckin dope tho. And there was a ton. Best Godzilla movie of the modern era for sure

Currently watching the new Godzilla.

Not sure I’m gunna make it through this one, terrible so far.

It's the worse movie of 2019 thus far

I’d agree switched it off about half way in.

I dunno man, I’ve heard atleast there’s some good action sequences in dark Phoenix.

This film has nothing.

Shit writing
Shit actors
Shit dialogue
Shit action scenes
Shit recycled storyline
Shit designs for Godzilla etc.
TartConsciousDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

Back