Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goddis_Sixfootah

Why? She's one of the few young and sexy social media influencers who actually have the nerve to tell women to not be hoes or masculine ass females.
If masculine ass females meaning not conforming to society roles than I think it's fucked up to tell others how to live there life. Some women prefer to be submissive which is also cool. My whole problem is when others try to tell folks how to behave or live which she does when she says not being "feminine" is bad. It's similar to niggas who say showing emotions make you a weak bitch or something. Like just do what you want. As long as we not hurting no body. But fuck all of that enjoy y'all pics and videos this not the thread for this lol.

If masculine ass females meaning not conforming to society roles than I think it's fucked up to tell others how to live there life. Some women prefer to be submissive which is also cool. My whole problem is when others try to tell folks how to behave or live which she does when she says not being "feminine" is bad. It's similar to niggas who say showing emotions make you a weak bitch or something. Like just do what you want. As long as we not hurting no body. But fuck all of that enjoy y'all pics and videos this not the thread for this lol.
Nah I mean masculine as in "I'm a woman but I'm gonna challenge men physically and verbally in public, be over 21 owning more sneakers than heels, and try to get my way in a relationship by nagging and bitching at my man nonstop"

It's not a popular thing to say but women tapping into their masculinity at the wrong time is a danger to everyone involved. So yeah... people get hurt.

Nah I mean masculine as in "I'm a woman but I'm gonna challenge men physically and verbally in public, be over 21 owning more sneakers than heels, and try to get my way in a relationship by nagging and bitching at my man nonstop"

It's not a popular thing to say but women tapping into their masculinity at the wrong time is a danger to everyone involved. So yeah... people get hurt.
That's just childish ass shit then lol

It's the full circle.

She's straightening her hair again, now she's back on the pole... I expect some 'post and delete' shit in the future.
I hope you're righr but i think she's doing well with her podcast. I think she's just being clever with her marketing here with the classy thot image

I hope you're righr but i think she's doing well with her podcast. I think she's just being clever with her marketing here with the classy thot image
She podcasts inconsistently. She'll do a few episodes then take a couple months off. And she's collaborating more, which she noticeably fell back from.

Not that I'm on her like that :icu:

Back