Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goddis_Sixfootah

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
goddis_sixfootah1.jpg goddis_sixfootah2.jpg goddis_sixfootah3.jpg goddis_sixfootah4.jpg goddis_sixfootah5.jpg goddis_sixfootah6.jpg goddis_sixfootah7.jpg goddis_sixfootah8.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i see the cosigns

donald is my guy, but her >>> him

got damn!!

I love me a tall female

Amazing how everyone can call out each other's situations. I don't think anyone got on her being a strippa and not having a right to comment on how to uplift the black community.

Last edited:
Amazing how everyone can call out each other's situations. I dont think anyone got on her being a strippa and not having a right to comment on how to uplift the black community
To be fair, she thinks black women shouldn't be strippers. Also...

Screenshot_20180529-154655.jpg

She's really a retired stripper? lol

Any nudes?
No. There were a couple twerk videos but she did a good job scrubbing them from the net. Gotta stay on that high horse of hers.

But really though I wasn't coming at her being naked or a stripper, do what you need to do I just thought if ppl give her the chance to be positive and dont hold things she did against her, how she gonna do it to someone else. Red to Malcolm

But really though I wasn't coming at her being naked or a stripper, do what you need to do I just thought if ppl give her the chance to be positive and dont hold things she did against her, how she gonna do it to someone else. Red to Malcolm
Are you, sir, suggesting that a woman use logic and treat others the way she wants to be treated? Because we shall have no such ridiculousness uttered on these hallowed grounds.

She is one my favorites... conscious soul sistah ex stripper.... Maliah Michel need to take notes from this Amazon Black Goddess ...

Back