Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea.......she about to make you her bitch for a while lol she's one of the harder ones.

I JUST beat that hefa! Lol!

Every time that hefa yelled "VALHALLA!!!"...fucc a dodging...I HAULED AZZZ!! Got far away from that muthafucca. Then I just kept dodging her attacks, while letting Atreus hit wit those electric shock arrows...which by far are the most effective weapons imo.

My advice for anyone who hasn't beaten her yet...

- Chaos Blades are more effective imo. The special attacks I used were Blast of Hephaetus, and Hyperion Grapple

- Attack her right b4 she wakes up

- Use both of your special attacks back to back when she opens up, and then use Atreus special attack (the wolves seem more damaging. Get in a couple of slashes and get back far away from her.

- Dodge...dodge...and dodge. Then attack when she's leaves openings. I kept using my special attacks when I got the chance.

- Keep Atreus firing those arrows. Especially when she about lift off the ground

- When she yells "VALHALLA"...run away...then regroup.

- I tried to do as much damage as I could b4 using Atreus special attack. Maybe 3 times. B/c it takes a min to recharge. So I waited til i got her at a bar or half a bar to unleash the last one. If your close enough, unload in her then.

Olurun...whateva her name is...DONE! Another Valkyrie go nite nite.

My gawd she shouldn't have been difficult. Just mental errors on my part

Lmao @ the look on Kratos face after being told he has to go into the World Snake's mouth.

20180617_151424.jpg

Wanna get away?

Lol

Last edited:
The Valkyrie that flies around is my next target.

I went to the summit and dumped the ashes. Dunno if that means I beat the game or what. I guessing not seeing as how I still haven't unlocked the realms. In the meantime...its Valkyrie hunting season.

said this before all you gotta do is have ya shield up the whole time and let the BOY kill everybody with arrows.. unless they patched it lol

Bruh...I hauled azzz to the other side anytime they got close. Lol.

Anybody 100% the game? Not just the trophies but completing the Journey, all Favors, all Labors, all Treasure Maps and all Artifacts?

I've completed every last thing except the 'Against the Wall' Labor. I've pinned 10 of 3o enemies.

I fucked up though.

I was still grinding out Niflheim and Muselheim and didnt finish the game, but then i went and bought Dark Souls Remastered and have been stuck playing that every weekend for maybe a month or a little longer. Still playing it now too but intend to go back and finish God of War. Just think i fucked up cuz im so far and can hardly remember any of the controls lol. Im sure itll be easy to get back into though.

This dude who works at this liquor store I go to beat the game, got 100% everything, all armor, all quests done, all valkyries beat. He did all that on the Give Me God Of War difficulty. I'll never be able to do that.

Ok so I got a question...so do I need to get the armor for Niflheim 1st b4 I fight that damn valkyrie?

Ok ok...so do I need to collect that shyt needed to craft the armor, and bring it back to the workshop at the entrance?
Yea you're going to have to farm like crazy for the chests in the elf kings room. I think I bought the death mist armor or whatever it's called. It's just a placeholder until I get the Valkeryie chest piece finally.

Yea you're going to have to farm like crazy for the chests in the elf kings room. I think I bought the death mist armor or whatever it's called. It's just a placeholder until I get the Valkeryie chest piece finally.

Man I was getting my azzz kicked at 1st b/c I didn't know what to do.

Now that I got Kratos & Boy...lol...levels up on their weapons and skills, then creatures don't pose a big a threat. They just annoying as hell! Its like these muthafuccas know I'm on the clock, and don't wanna go down.

Man I was getting my azzz kicked at 1st b/c I didn't know what to do.

Now that I got Kratos & Boy...lol...levels up on their weapons and skills, then creatures don't pose a big a threat. They just annoying as hell! Its like these muthafuccas know I'm on the clock, and don't wanna go down.
Yea most times it'll be combinations of either dragos and poisoned lizards or dogs, or wulvers and those GOTDAMN revenants:foh1:or the dark elves and lizards. Also don't die or you lose all the currency you collect in the mist.

Back