God aka Morgan Freeman is accused of sexual harassment/behavior by 8 women

I told y’all the answer for this shit.

Gotta treat these muhfuckas like this now....

giphy.gif

Y’all goin learn....one day.
you are right and watch how when female aggression is met with a handshake...watch how some chick be ass out

I've used this workplace example multiple times on the IC:

Dude she likes: "Damn girl, that ass is looking right in that dress."

Chick: "Blushes and giggles."

48yr old fat nigga: "Good morning, you look nice today."

Chick: "Feels violated/objectified and reports him to HR"

View attachment 48482

The flaw in this is...harassment is unwanted attention from someone you don't like...so common sense should tell you that if the woman actually likes you then of course she wouldn't consider something you would say vs some random person she does not know or doesn't like saying it to her.

The flaw in this is...harassment is unwanted attention from someone you don't like...so common sense should tell you that if the woman actually likes you then of course she wouldn't consider something you would say vs some random person she does not know or doesn't like saying it to her.
but even in the case of a random a woman doesnt know but is very attracted to, it still wont be seen as harassment.

thats what we are all saying.

that is what makes it subjective.

a nigga a chick doesnt know staring at her....creeps her out.
but if hes attractive to her....he can get it and she smiling back

Nah, the flaw is in the fact that harassment is subjective.

Just because a woman gets a compliment from someone she's not interested in doesn't mean she was "harassed."

It should only be considered harassment if the compliment was crude or vulgar.

The irony in the example I gave was the fact that the comment from the dude who made her blush and giggle could be considered crude and vulgar........yet, she took offense to the comment from the gentleman who just said she looks nice.

Hence the subjectivity of harassment.

Last edited:
how many of us men tried to shoot our shot and it can be considered harassment?

and miss me with the ...if she said no once leave it alone.

just initiating conversation can be harassment...just like a compliment can be.

white chicks even trying to say looking is harassment aswell.

No bruh, that's not what harrassment is, harrassment is

the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands.

A chick not liking the way one dude says hello is not harassment particularly if the person isn't intentionally trying to be a jackass.

Reactions: Mister B.
Nah, the flaw is in the fact that harassment is subjective.

Just because a woman gets a compliment from someone she's not interested in doesn't mean she was "harassed."

It should only be considered harassment if the compliment was crude or vulgar.

The irony in the example I gave was the fact that the comment from the dude who made her blush and giggle could be considered crude and vulgar........yet, she took offense to the comment from the gentleman who just said she looks nice.

Hence the subjectivity of harassment.

I was speaking on the concept of a woman dealing with comments in general from a man she's not interested in not your specific wording. Yes, with the words you chose that's not harassment. However you also can't deny that these "Man you can't even say hi to a woman" niggas are completely missing the point and taking the concept and jumping out the window with it. As if they aren't aware that of course you can speak with a woman who shares a mutual interest vs a woman who has made it clear she's not. That seems to be the problem with what niggas like @DOS_patos is saying. Like you have the right to continuously say shit to a woman no matter how many times she says no just because you feel like regardless of how she feels

how many of us men tried to shoot our shot and it can be considered harassment?

and miss me with the ...if she said no once leave it alone.

just initiating conversation can be harassment...just like a compliment can be.

white chicks even trying to say looking is harassment aswell.

The bold is exactly your problem. You're dismissing how whatever woman you're trying to talk to feels solely because you think you know what she wants vs her actually saying "No"

The bold is exactly your problem. You're dismissing how whatever woman you're trying to talk to feels solely because you think you know what she wants vs her actually saying "No"
but heres the thing.....that hi....the only 1 hi....can be harassment if she dont fuck with you.

now if you speaking about what i was saying a few months back about the pursuit.......then you have a point with me.

I can admit that when im trying to get at a chick.....yes, i try multiple times after the initial no..depending on how the no is said.
Im not the only one guilty of this and this doesnt make it harassment.

Reactions: deadeye
but heres the thing.....that hi....the only 1 hi....can be harassment if she dont fuck with you.

now if you speaking about what i was saying a few months back about the pursuit.......then you have a point with me.

I can admit that when im trying to get at a chick.....yes, i try multiple times after the initial no..depending on how the no is said.
Im not the only one guilty of this and this doesnt make it harassment.

It is situational and the circumstances can shape how it is viewed...but as a general rule when you hear "No" then why even risk it? If niggas are so hell bent on "teaching women a lesson" and we all know that there are women out there who like to play the hard to get shit then why not simply stop when they do say no and dead the situation then? That would do more to show those women who play hard to get that niggas have now seen that it ain't worth the risk to keep pursuing after hearing "no" and force them to become more up front about what they want...which ultimately helps men better weed out women who aren't on that indecisive bullshit in the first place.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Pretty good points here. I think alot of times as men we think this stuff is harmless and encourage shooting shots but we are bigger and stronger. Every woman got a story about how a dude didnt take the easy no or the easy curve and dismissal and it got crazy.

How is she supposed to know who is going to act up. I can say im.not going to hurt you but she dont know that.

And i think we use extremes women aint trying to ruin your life for saying hi. Or holding casual conversation