Welcome To aBlackWeb

God aka Morgan Freeman is accused of sexual harassment/behavior by 8 women

That bitch on that bullshit. I can't tell if he was even referring to her. Looked like his comment was directed to the story ol'boy on the side was telling.
But this is y'all fault. All you knuckleheads that sided with every female throwing round accusations. Living that she said he said life. Trial by the media forgetting innocence till proven guilty. This pandora box of frivolous claims from ain't women trying to come up. SMH, y'all wanted it, here it is.

That bitch on that bullshit. I can't tell if he was even referring to her. Looked like his comment was directed to the story ol'boy on the side was telling.
But this is y'all fault. All you knuckleheads that sided with every female throwing round accusations. Living that she said he said life. Trial by the media forgetting innocence till proven guilty. This pandora box of frivolous claims from ain't women trying to come up. SMH, y'all wanted it, here it is.

Bruh, I was talking about this with my homeboys. I know niggas that back in the day used to grab ass like nothing and thought it was funny, so I understand where these chicks are coming from with the MeToo movement. Some things did need to change, but this shit has gone too far. This Morgan Freeman shit should be infuriating to anyone. I don't know about the other women that accused him, but the chick on CNN is full of shit. Morgan was clearly not referring to her when he said what he said. WTF? I don't know if she was just looking for fame or what, but fuck her for real.

THIS!?! is what morgan did to get these charges?

Man if this bitch don't get all the way the fuck outta here.

sound like he was saying he wishes he was there to witness when they guy embarrassed himself.
and maybe looking at the chick because she was hosting.

but i guess this is on the same level as a guy saying "your titties sitting right today"

any dude that backs this shit up needs to go ahead an get that sex change surgery. i dont even think chicks would agree with this shit

harassment is subjective...you can say a woman looks nice and she can feel harassed.

I've used this workplace example multiple times on the IC:

Dude she likes: "Damn girl, that ass is looking right in that dress."

Chick: "Blushes and giggles."

48yr old fat nigga: "Good morning, you look nice today."

Chick: "Feels violated/objectified and reports him to HR"

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

Last edited:
I've used this workplace example multiple times on the IC:

Dude she likes: "Damn girl, that ass is looking right in that dress."

Chick: "Blushes and giggles."

48yr old fat nigga: "Good morning, you look nice today."

Chick: "Feels violated/objectified and reports him to HR"

View attachment 48482
there are examples of this on this site.....let me find it....and then watch the hate

They're gonna remove Batman, Shawshank Redemption Glory, Driving Miss Daisy, the Sprite commercials... all are probably gone hell even that episode on robot chicken with the Morgan Freeman voice will be gone SMH...

sound like he was saying he wishes he was there to witness when they guy embarrassed himself.
and maybe looking at the chick because she was hosting.

but i guess this is on the same level as a guy saying "your titties sitting right today"

any dude that backs this shit up needs to go ahead an get that sex change surgery. i dont even think chicks would agree with this shit

lol They don't. Read the comments. The crazy thing is that the chick is literally using that as her example for why she went looking for women that Freeman harassed.

lol They don't. Read the comments. The crazy thing is that the chick is literally using that as her example for why she went looking for women that Freeman harassed.
the problem i see with it is.....

no one checked the white chick.

who followed her? whos cosigning this shit?

Yeah, he's already lost a couple things. It's crazy how nobody cares to see if anything is true. They just act on the accusations.

Saw this chick named Bari Weiss on Bill Maher about 3 or 4 times this year.

She's a columnist for the New York Times.

Anyway, I think her 1st or 2nd time on there.........she acknowledged that there are some women in the MeToo movement who want to "bring the patriarchy down" by any means necessary; even if it means taking some innocent men down in the process.

@ 1:14

Guess we're seeing that right now.

The sad part is that most media outlets are too scared to call anyone out on this bullshit because they don't want to deal with the backlash.

Saw this chick named Bari Weiss on Bill Maher about 3 or 4 times this year.

She's a columnist for the New York Times.

Anyway, I think her 1st or 2nd time on there.........she acknowledged that there are some women in the MeToo movement who want to "bring the patriarchy down" by any means necessary; even if it means taking some innocent men down in the process.

@ 1:14

Guess we're seeing that right now.

The sad part is that most media outlets are too scared to call anyone out on this bullshit because they don't want to deal with the backlash.

niggas on this site just dont think this happens.

and a few women on this site.....agree with her

I told y’all the answer for this shit.

Gotta treat these muhfuckas like this now....

giphy.gif

Y’all goin learn....one day.

Back