Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd3): The Simpsons vs Chappelle Show

Better Show

• The Simpsons

• Chappelle Show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chappelle was a time to be alive. I couldn't believe that they were really letting him go that hard

Gave it to the Simpsons. Chapelle was the shit when it came out, but it's kinda trash on rewatch unless you handpicked skits. And that's a lot of skipping for only 2 real seasons.

Gave it to the Simpsons. Chapelle was the shit when it came out, but it's kinda trash on rewatch unless you handpicked skits. And that's a lot of skipping for only 2 real seasons.
Honestly the rewatch take is not wrong. Simpsons is legendary but I watched more Chappelle Show than the Simpsons. So Dave got it

Scrolling the TV Guide while waiting for this fight

And I realized that the Simpsons is basically analogous to Saturday Night Live both shows are “ legendary”, been on TV for eons, put mad ppl on

And no one has really given a shit about it In decades , it now just exist for the sake of existing

Chappelle Show never reached its full potential, but what we did get in 2.5 seasons was some of the funniest stuff ever.

I loved the Simpsons when I was younger, but the show is about 20 years past its prime. It hasnt been that funny in awhile outside of the occasional episode.

At the end of the day, I will put Chappelle Show on every time over the Simpsons.

And I realized that the Simpsons is basically analogous to Saturday Night Live both shows are “ legendary”, been on TV for eons, put mad ppl on

And no one has really given a shit about it In decades , it now just exist for the sake of existing
dk-YK4.gif

How can a show be on for 30+ years but no one gives a shit about it in decades? Fox network is known to cancel shows real quick. Simpsons held the same 8pm sunday night time slot for over 20+ years on a prime time channel. Someone must still care. Add to the fact that they stay having guest stars on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back