Rick James
Racial Draft
Wayne Brady
Making The Band
Haters Ball
Tyrone fear factor
Mad Real World
Etc...

People still quote shit from Chappelle Show today. Man C'mon...

I haven't seen the Simpson nor do I know anyone who's really watched it in over 20 yrs. How is it this close?

Forgot this ABW lol.
What this guy said. Simpsons is iconic but come the fuck on!
IMG_8086.gif

Chappelle got way more sons than him, mencia, etc.

Niggas acting like chappelle show isn’t the highest selling dvd of all time. I’m mad I’m even entertaining this bullshit lol

I’m still trying to wrap my head around laughing at the Simpsons post puberty.
Yeah you just shot yourself in the foot with that argument lol

"Getting the exclusive streaming rights to The Simpsons has been a good investment for Disney with the beloved animated series serving as one of the most popular offerings on Disney+. Per TheWrap, was analyzed as the highest demand series for the month of December at 52.75 times higher than the average series demand. That's a continued trend as The Simpsons has notably garnered high viewership on Disney+ since the streaming platform launched with the Fox program available in 2019."

But on this site no one watches the Simpsons lmao

No, nigga the country is predominantly white it’s the same shit with Eminem he’s popular in the white community and nobody was bumping no eminem in the hood just because some shit is popular don’t mean it was impactful to everybody or everybody fucked with it

Just because a show is ran or hosted by someone black doesn't make it the better show....chappelle show was dope but the Simpsons have more quality and longevity

I can tell you was one of them niggas in school who would cry for white acceptance and whatever the white boys said was cool you thought was cool

We love the Simpsons but Chappelle Show more culturally significant. How is this even a head scratcher that it’s winning? It’s fucking Chappelle show! FOH!
IMG_8094.gif
Wish I was good with the photoshop to put Bart or Homers face on Godzilla lol

Conan o Brien

matt groening who then created futurama which is getting new Eps in 2023
Also Hank Azaria who does hella voice work and used the Simpsons to catapult his career into a lot of acting gigs and even had a popular show called Brockmire.

The Simpsons isn’t what it used to be but it is definitely successful and has been on the air for 30 plus years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back