Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): The Wire vs Boardwalk Empire

Better Show?

• The Wire

• Boardwalk Empire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 of The Wire is almost unwatchable
Upon the season 2 premiere, I thought so too lol. I recently ran the series back and now I feel differently. Season 2 showed us blue collar, Caucasian crime: human and drug trafficking. It all played some part in the following seasons as well. I’m glad I did go back and give it an honest watch.

Last edited:
Season 2 only threw niggaz off cuz y'all wanted to see more nigga shit.

If the wire started off with season 2 and hood drama was only a part of the full narrative... It would get more appreciation. Cuz niggaz stay championing white crime shows... The wire just mixed both sides if the tracks and the hood dudes were so charismatic that ended up being all people wanted to see.

People were calling season 2 boring when it's just as good as boardwalks empire, breaking bad, Ozark, or any other white crime drama

Season 2 only threw niggaz off cuz y'all wanted to see more nigga shit.

If the wire started off with season 2 and hood drama was only a part of the full narrative... It would get more appreciation. Cuz niggaz stay championing white crime shows... The wire just mixed both sodesy if the tracks and the hood dudes were so charismatic that ended up being all people wanted to see.

People were calling season 2 boring when it's just as good as boardwalks empire, breaking bad, Ozark, or any other white crime drama
No it would have been cancelled

The wire does nothing for me. Couldn't even finish it the second time I tried to watch it. I'll take boardwalk Empire. Fifth season is trash though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back