Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): The Office vs Saved By The Bell

Better Show?

• The Office

• Saved By The Bell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve tried to watch The Office at least 5 times and didn’t laugh once. The clip in the OP was corny af.

I acknowledge I’m in the minority tho.

I’ve tried to watch The Office at least 5 times and didn’t laugh once. The clip in the OP was corny af.

I acknowledge I’m in the minority tho.
I was gonna agree with you on the clip (because I didn’t recognize it) until I watched it

Shit was funny

But I always say to ppl it’s sometimes hard to watch clips of the office out of context

The Office is gonna win but SBTB is engrained in my mind. I remember EVERY episode. Off the top.
Zach ditching his friends to get in that "cool" club and the red jacket.
Zach and Kelly breaking up only to find out later that Kelly's boss was cheating on Kelly at the night club. That's when they got those fake IDs.
The summer at the beach. All those episodes are good. Wished they went back. Stacy and Zack finally hooking up.
The episodes where Jessie's dad got married and Kelly's grandpa was going to lose his hotel.
Zack and Slater's fight. All over a chick. Lol.
Screech and Zack fighting over Lisa was a crazy episode as well. Had Screech using his real voice and everything lol

I was gonna agree with you on the clip (because I didn’t recognize it) until I watched it

Shit was funny

But I always say to ppl it’s sometimes hard to watch clips of the office out of context
My girl said the same shit. She be rofl, I be sitting there like

BC5B122A-E97C-432F-A619-A4919657C123.gif

On a side note, the office is probably the goat show with the gifs .

Good matchup for SBTB would’ve been spiderman the animated series or some shit

It would still lose but still..

The office is a show that episodes build off previous ones. Sometimes 5 or more previous episodes to finally close a joke which makes the payoff funnier

Arrested Development was like this also.

If you have no context of the joke, I can see why you wouldn't find it funny and not all of the punchlines are slap your knee funny but even the more subtle ones are just as funny

Do all the jokes land? No, but it's the better show in this matchup and shouldn't even really be a serious discussion. I'm all for the jokes though

Fwiw before I watched this show,I assumed it was wack but I'm glad I finally gave it a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back