Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): The Office vs Saved By The Bell

Better Show?

• The Office

• Saved By The Bell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was late to tha Office party…didn’t watch 1 ep until right before tha pandemic hit…now it’s easily my favorite show on TB and I’ve seen every ep several times thanks to Comedy Central running reruns every Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri

I’ll be voting this every round it makes it to lol

lol how many episodes of saved by the bell yall actually remember?

Aside from shorty being on speed or whatever and Zack and Slater fighting lol
I just know one episode they had world peace and that meant one girl's dad got made redundant and she was crying because it meant she couldn't go to prom.................................

Last edited:
Saved by the Bell at least had a Black character who wasn't portraying a stereotypical Black character.

The Black man who works in the warehouse and the Black man with sassy retorts seemed like over kill.

I'd rather be ignored than patronized

lol how many episodes of saved by the bell yall actually remember?

Aside from shorty being on speed or whatever and Zack and Slater fighting lol
The office is the clear winner but I remember multiple episodes of SBTB. The summer they spent working at the beach resort. The one where Zach tried to make a pimple cream, the one where Zach and Kelly broke up because she was cheating on him with her boss lol

The office is the clear winner but I remember multiple episodes of SBTB. The summer they spent working at the beach resort. The one where Zach tried to make a pimple cream, the one where Zach and Kelly broke up because she was cheating on him with her boss lol

guess my memory is shit. I do remember a few of the beach joints tho

The Office is gonna win but SBTB is engrained in my mind. I remember EVERY episode. Off the top.
Zach ditching his friends to get in that "cool" club and the red jacket.
Zach and Kelly breaking up only to find out later that Kelly's boss was cheating on Kelly at the night club. That's when they got those fake IDs.
The summer at the beach. All those episodes are good. Wished they went back. Stacy and Zack finally hooking up.
The episodes where Jessie's dad got married and Kelly's grandpa was going to lose his hotel.
Zack and Slater's fight. All over a chick. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back