Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia vs In Living Color

Better Show?

• It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

• In Living Color

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all making this shit more difficult than it needs to be, just pick the show you like more.

Ask these niggas which they like more, burgers or pizza and they’ll be like

View attachment 1070528

“One’s Italian and one’s American , I can’t do it!”

But with that said, we ain’t voting for “the best” of anything.

We voting on what we like more.

IMG_9842.gif

I might be in the minority but I was thinking now that Goldie is back full time, what if he wanted to get some social media engagement and was like, ABW community picks _____ as the best TV show of all time

People see that and might wanna sign up to see how the votes got tallied 🤷🏾‍♂️

I might be in the minority but I was thinking now that Goldie is back full time, what if he wanted to get some social media engagement and was like, ABW community picks _____ as the best TV show of all time

People see that and might wanna sign up to see how the votes got tallied 🤷🏾‍♂️

these niggas picked Reeses fam

I don't want no problems man

I'm just a beech ass kneegah

Nah, never that..................
OrangeImmaterialArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

It's still subjective

Sunny is my 2nd favorite show of all time next to Scrubs so I have no problem casting a pity vote. ILC might be the GOAT comedy show, literally everyone that was on that show became legends.

Anyone downing Sunny for the racism, the point of the show is to display the worst parts of humanity to a backdrop of an otherwise more civilized world. They all get their comeuppance at the end of almost every episode. The fun of the show is to watch these characters devolve into genuine pieces of subhuman shit. The end of that racist episode is hilarious. Plus Danny Devito is god tier comedy.

If you like white boy comedy it’s always sunny is for you like the hitting your homies in nuts and putting your balls on his face while he sleep comedy. That’s what they think is funny

Lol that shit used to be wild. Just walking down the hallways punching nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back