Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat TV Show Tournament (Rd1): It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia vs In Living Color

Better Show?

• It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

• In Living Color

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol these shows are not comparable. This tournament been on some different shit.

Y’all making this shit more difficult than it needs to be, just pick the show you like more.

Ask these niggas which they like more, burgers or pizza and they’ll be like

View attachment 1070528

“One’s Italian and one’s American , I can’t do it!”

"see my brotha technically pizza was created by the BLACK man and the italians stole it from us so based off that alone I gotta vote for that"

:mackie:

"unless you talkin bout deep dish"

:lol10:

I’m not giving goldie shit for if the tv show types are different

They don’t have to be the same genre imo

Just vote for the better show and if you didn’t see one then don’t vote that’s all I can ask lol

Y’all making this shit more difficult than it needs to be, just pick the show you like more.

View attachment 1070528

Please make a note to include a 3rd option that says something like "Haven't watched both shows."

It'd be great if we got better results from people who actually watched both. Plus the 3rd option would allow people to view the results

The 3rd option votes can just be ignored

View attachment 1070528

MF acting like they haven't seen numerous "best TV shows" list from different publications in their lives. That had shows from every genre.

:hahaha: .....it's still not too late to change the name of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back