• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
screenshot_127-png.55260

vs

We Takin Over FTW... Wayne verse in this song is legendary... And during this time DJ Khaled was still on the radio at 99 Jams ... Khaled came a long way

I was gonna start a rant but I'm use to niggas being locked in a time zone and unable to objectively vote on a song

At the time the heavyweights of the South and Hip hop dropped a bomb on the game. TI still was undeniably the KOTS. Rick Ross ran the 305. Wayne was the young gunna aiming for Jay crown and lighting up features. 3 verses that still stand up today

And Anon killed the hook

Wayne's hunger at this time......ain't been a hungrier rapper, thats good, since. He wasn't just jumping on everything he was KILLING everything

I was gonna start a rant but I'm use to niggas being locked in a time zone and unable to objectively vote on a song

At the time the heavyweights of the South and Hip hop dropped a bomb on the game. TI still was undeniably the KOTS. Rick Ross ran the 305. Wayne was the young gunna aiming for Jay crown and lighting up features. 3 verses that still stand up today

And Anon killed the hook

Wayne's hunger at this time......ain't been a hungrier rapper, thats good, since. He wasn't just jumping on everything he was KILLING everything

And Self Destruction is still better by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back