Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goat Posse Cut (Rd1) Self Destruction vs We Takin Over

Which One You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
screenshot_127-png.55260

vs

I am the beast
Feed me rappers or feed me beats

We Takin Over FTW... Wayne verse in this song is legendary... And during this time DJ Khaled was still on the radio at 99 Jams ... Khaled came a long way

I was gonna start a rant but I'm use to niggas being locked in a time zone and unable to objectively vote on a song

At the time the heavyweights of the South and Hip hop dropped a bomb on the game. TI still was undeniably the KOTS. Rick Ross ran the 305. Wayne was the young gunna aiming for Jay crown and lighting up features. 3 verses that still stand up today

And Anon killed the hook

Wayne's hunger at this time......ain't been a hungrier rapper, thats good, since. He wasn't just jumping on everything he was KILLING everything

I was gonna start a rant but I'm use to niggas being locked in a time zone and unable to objectively vote on a song

At the time the heavyweights of the South and Hip hop dropped a bomb on the game. TI still was undeniably the KOTS. Rick Ross ran the 305. Wayne was the young gunna aiming for Jay crown and lighting up features. 3 verses that still stand up today

And Anon killed the hook

Wayne's hunger at this time......ain't been a hungrier rapper, thats good, since. He wasn't just jumping on everything he was KILLING everything

And Self Destruction is still better by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back