• Babe Ruth

• Usain Bolt

• Tiger Woods

• Wayne Gretzky

• Michael Jordan

• Lionel Messi

• Tom Brady

Results are only viewable after voting.
I ain't understanding why Phelps ain't in everyone top 5. That mfka got like every swimming record
ā€œI dONt wATCh SWImming.ā€

Muhfucka has the record for most Gold medals won in the Olympics AND most medals won overall.

Last edited:
But she is the goat female tennis player, so she still qualifies lol
That I don't doubt she's the best wta player ever.

Did she move the wta to the next level like Federer did for tennis overall?
Nope she won 4 more slams then Federer but less tour titles and end of year finals.

Djokovic is definitely the best player ever I don't think anyone can argue that. But Federer changed tennis globally and followed it up with achievements

Tiger woods would be on a list of
"Sportsman"
Like a Jim thorpe, Jack Johnson, Carl Lewis... that carries its own gravitas

I can't put a golfer across from a person that play an adversarial sport

ā€œAthleteā€ is being used sparingly in the case for Tiger.

Golf is a sport, but in no way does it require the CONSTANT physical ability then these other sports.

That I don't doubt she's the best wta player ever.

Did she move the wta to the next level like Federer did for tennis overall?
Nope she won 4 more slams then Federer but less tour titles and end of year finals.

Djokovic is definitely the best player ever I don't think anyone can argue that. But Federer changed tennis globally and followed it up with achievements

It's so much BS in this post

Federer didn't change shit for tennis globally.

Not when there was McEnroe, Borg, and Connors in the 70s/80s. and then Sampras and Agassi in the 90s

Men's tennis had a downslide in the early to mid 2000s. But all Federer did was bring eyes back to the men's side.

Federer era missed me like John Cenas era
I knew of em but they didn't make me want to watch shit more or less

It's so much BS in this post

Federer didn't change shit for tennis globally.

Not when there was McEnroe, Borg, and Connors in the 70s/80s. and then Sampras and Agassi in the 90s

Men's tennis had a downslide in the early to mid 2000s. But all Federer did was bring eyes back to the men's side.
Lmao this is one the worst sports takes of all time......

Maradona >>> Messi

ā€œAthleteā€ is being used sparingly in the case for Tiger.

Golf is a sport, but in no way does it require the CONSTANT physical ability then these other sports.

It may not be a contact sport or as taxing cardio wise as other sports but modern golf is alot more demanding on the body than the old days...

Tiger has destroyed his body, dude can barely walk... Alot of the newer golfers bulk up so much they look like boxers which adds tons more strain to their bodies but they wanna hit the ball for miles, it comes at a cost though because it eventually destroys their backs and hips etc

Saying that its not a sport I play or watch...

Thanks for proving my point.
iā€™m not downplaying michael phelps, but swimming is largely a sport for rich white ppl that have access to olympics pools and quality trainers.

and as far as the gold medals, thatā€™s great that he has the most ever, but swimmers get to compete in hella events whereas most athletes only get one event, like a boxer. so the fact he can win up to six gold medals in one olympics is cool, but why should that give him an advantage over a boxer with one medal?

and no one is saying phelps isnā€™t a great athlete or even a top athlete, just that heā€™s not the BEST

itā€™s great that espn thinks heā€™s the best tho. iā€™m sure they have pure intentions putting him so high a couple weeks before the damn olympics.

Reactions: GNS
Back