Go or No Go?

I aint allowing or disallowing a grown person from doing shit.

I've always lived by the philosphy that if I gotta tell her not to do something I already fucked up choosing her.

So if I see my girl dress like that and say shes going to work, all im gon do is question my decision making ability and look for a exit strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lea and SeaSnake
I aint never been in a situation where my chick ever dressed inappropriately though.

Reactions: Duwop
I aint never been in a situation where my chick ever dressed inappropriately though.
Me either.....but one time we was in Vegas an she wore this strapless shirt.....with her cleavage showing.

Man ....dudes was trynna not be disrespectful. I give them credit for trying but I understood.
She never wore it again and I never said anything about it.

Me either.....but one time we was in Vegas an she wore this strapless shirt.....with her cleavage showing.

Man ....dudes was trynna not be disrespectful. I give them credit for trying but I understood.
She never wore it again and I never said anything about it.

My thing is, if we on vacation and its just us two, she can dress however she wants. She wants to look extra sexy? Do you. Ima put my arms around her and show her off if thats what she wants.

Its all about time and occasion. We at a get together and my family there? Dress appropriately. We chilling with my friends? Dress appropriately. You goin to work? Dress appropriately. We going clubbing on vacation? She can dress however she wants.

Reactions: IP360 and DOS_patos
My whole thing with telling a person to not do something is the more you tell a person not to do something, the more they gonna do it.

If I tell my girl not to wear something because its revealing, she not gonna wear it when Im around to see, but she gonna wear something more revealing when she knows I wont find out.

Thats why its more important for me to make sure my girl has her own thoughts on what is and isnt appropriate and it aligns with my thoughts.

My whole thing with telling a person to not do something is the more you tell a person not to do something, the more they gonna do it.

If I tell my girl not to wear something because its revealing, she not gonna wear it when Im around to see, but she gonna wear something more revealing when she knows I wont find out.

Thats why its more important for me to make sure my girl has her own thoughts on what is and isnt appropriate and it aligns with my thoughts.
But if you have a respectful woman who respects herself.....you won't have much to say.

Reactions: The Mad Titan
Yall really tell your girl what to wear like the 50s? Yall aint even got no bitches and divorced foh

Nah, as an adult she can do what she wants but if it comes to it I’d probably remind her that it’s a slippery slope if this means it’s ok for both of us to be “acting single.”

i personally don't think form fitting clothes are appropriate at work or church, but i don't argue with women on women's clothes...

let the real world teach them....

Lol I don’t police, but I also don’t cuff ones who are that thirsty for attention. I see chicks dressed like this at my office every day.
The type of women I been in relationships with never put me in these conundrums....niggas need to vet better. This is “single woman who thinks her future husband might be on floor 7” attire.
:js4:he's right tho......

Nah, as an adult she can do what she wants but if it comes to it I’d probably remind her that it’s a slippery slope if this means it’s ok for both of us to be “acting single.”
Please don't create no more psycho chicks bruh

Yall really tell your girl what to wear like the 50s? Yall aint even got no bitches and divorced foh
Nigga I got several bad chicks outside the one I married.. fuck you talking about?<<<<just jokes and man braggin sweetie. You can check my phone.:mybad: