Go or No Go?

Chicity

Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
Jan 18, 2017
Standing On Business
Fellas......you letting ya girl go to work like this come April?

Ladies, ya man ok with you going to work like this?

Sundresses and Maxi are around the corner, where do you stand?

second shorty is right.

but my lady know to not wear shit like this in her career.
yall know how she built.....so she aint gotta flaunt it.

Lmao at fluffy. Da hell nigga she a telly tubby or something?

Telly tubby would be a more pear shaped. She is a regular chick. 4 kids and pushing 50 she has a pouch which should be expected. I like to call her fluffy. She is definitely a fuller figure but she not sloppy.

Ive gotten too fluffy for them tight ass dresses. Ive always hated dresses anyway.

That third dress not too bad tho.

Lol I don’t police, but I also don’t cuff ones who are that thirsty for attention. I see chicks dressed like this at my office every day.
What you saying Pastor?

Ya girl tell she heading out to work wearing

*wearing the jacket on her shoulders*

You not gonna say nothing?

What you saying Pastor?

Ya girl tell she heading out to work wearing
View attachment 107718
*wearing the jacket on her shoulders*

You not gonna say nothing?

The type of women I been in relationships with never put me in these conundrums....niggas need to vet better. This is “single woman who thinks her future husband might be on floor 7” attire.

Fuck no but she her field wouldn't let her work in this anyways

The type of women I been in relationships with never put me in these conundrums....niggas need to vet better. This is “single woman who thinks her future husband might be on floor 7” attire.

Let me add that her body type has a lot to do w it too. Lotta chicks can wear that same dress and make it look like regular shit.

Reactions: deadeye and Chicity
So you saying women dress for attention and not for comfort?