Welcome To aBlackWeb

Go or No Go?

Lol most of the building I work in is a call center....see it all the time
giphy.gif

Sounds ghetto

Are you ok with your girl going to work dressed like this?

Depends where she works. If shes a teacher I'd call the cops cause you know she's probably fuckin the kids if she dresses like that

Gotta hang it up if I'm losing my girl to Mike from 8th grade algebra

If she dressed like that only when she wasn't with me that would be some shit but if she stunts all the time then what's the big deal? She can cheat as much in a pair of Birkenstocks and sweat pants as she can in a sundress

My thing is, if we on vacation and its just us two, she can dress however she wants. She wants to look extra sexy? Do you. Ima put my arms around her and show her off if thats what she wants.

Its all about time and occasion. We at a get together and my family there? Dress appropriately. We chilling with my friends? Dress appropriately. You goin to work? Dress appropriately. We going clubbing on vacation? She can dress however she wants.

This.

Only time I may say something about what she's wearing is if she got a stain/tear. Or the look is just off and not fittin right.

I still dont see the problem. Of course these clothes bring attention but its plenty women who.wear shit like this all the time some married some aint. I dont mind if niggas look i mean unless your mate looks terrible that also going to happen

I still dont see the problem. Of course these clothes bring attention but its plenty women who.wear shit like this all the time some married some aint. I dont mind if niggas look i mean unless your mate looks terrible that also going to happen
No disrespect but you seem like a pushover anyway so a chick gonna wear what she wanna wear regardless of what you say because she ain’t scared of you.

No disrespect but you seem like a pushover anyway so a chick gonna wear what she wanna wear regardless of what you say because she ain’t scared of you.

I mean i dont trip about clothes unless you looking dirty or its inappropriate. Why would she need to be scared?

Back