Welcome To aBlackWeb

it was decent...felt the writing was kinda lazy with this tho....more backstory than a "whodunit" ride...

To me, if you have an semblance of common sense, the suspect and motive isnt really well hidden

doesn't help that they basically tell you right smack dab in the middle of the movie

it was decent...felt the writing was kinda lazy with this tho....more backstory than a "whodunit" ride...

To me, if you have an semblance of common sense, the suspect and motive isnt really well hidden

doesn't help that they basically tell you right smack dab in the middle of the movie
This was my biggest issue

It just lacked the “charm” of the first one and because of them peeling back the curtain a little bit past half the movie it made things wayy less interesting at the end

I thought it was weird that they went into the backstory halfway through the film. It made me think that they were going in a different direction like the twin faking her death or something.

The pacing was off but it was a decent film, first was better.

Why did he still send her a box after he took her out?

no box would be suspicious..like he knew she was dead. Sending her the box makes it to where he thinks she’s alive to receive it and no one could suspect him of it..this is why he was so surprised to see her when she came onto the island but had to play it cool

no box would be suspicious..like he knew she was dead. Sending her the box makes it to where he thinks she’s alive to receive it and no one could suspect him of it..this is why he was so surprised to see her when she came onto the island but had to play it cool
They just had an ugly and prolonged court battle it wouldnt have been odd to not invite her after that, she hadnt gone to the one the year prior. Not to mention the only people who even knew about the box and the trip itself were the invitees.

enjoyed the first one better than this one

i dont do well with "twins" in movies like these but it was still somewhat enjoyable

Nah, this wasn’t better than the first one. That twin thing was a bit of a cop out too because you couldn’t fully solve the mystery until that was brought to light

Back