Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daniel Craig's accent in these films cracks me up. Lol @ Rian Johnson making fun of Elon Musk in this with Edward Norton's character. Good film where the comedy hit to me imo. Is Bautista's character based on Joe Rogan?

I thought the same thing about the Elon Musk jab. Lol.

I don’t know if Bautista supposed to be Rogan, but I can see it now that you put it out there.

Merry Murder

PRAISE: This was far more fun and interesting than the first Knives Out film that I thought was Mediocre.
It's the great cast with Janelle Monáe truly standing out and putting in some great work. The rest of the cast is pretty good to and this time around the story is about Tech billionaire Miles Bron inviting his friends for a getaway on his private Greek island. When someone turns up dead, Detective Benoit Blanc is put on the case.
Director Rian Johnson does some great things with visuals and sight gags. Some great one liners throughout the script.There are definitely some good nods to the current climate of the world when it comes to wealth and its power and how it can intoxicate people so much that they will even commit or ignore murder.

PROBLEMS: There was a plot hole that couldnt be ignored. I did start to feel the films length especially towards the end. I know what the film was trying to do but I kept asking do we really have to do all of this. There's some over acting here and there in the movie.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 7½

Janelle skin was looking flawless I never really paid attention to shorty but gawwwwwwdamn I am now. She bad as fuck sheesh

Far as the movie I knew who the killer was. I saw him switch the drinks up. The plot was silly as hell tho he literally could've stayed on his island and not invited anyone and stayed a billionaire playboy.

Janelle skin was looking flawless I never really paid attention to shorty but gawwwwwwdamn I am now. She bad as fuck sheesh

Far as the movie I knew who the killer was. I saw him switch the drinks up. The plot was silly as hell tho he literally could've stayed on his island and not invited anyone and stayed a billionaire playboy.

Came in to say this,Janelle Monae bad AF

I’d give it a weak 7/10

Like it really should be 6.5 but that’s black Adam territory and it’s not that bad so I have to give it a 7 and not feel good about it

For comparison I would give the first one a 8.5/10

Back