Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Gladys Knight to sing national anthem at Superbowl is she coonin?

Gladys Knight not goin be broken over this. Too many oldheads will support whatever she does.

I’m not mad at the players. Playing this game is something they have dedicated their entire lives to

But if you still “revere” that anthem even after learning what the full version of it is, then yes you are a coon.

Gladys Knight cooning. No way around it.

There's a lot of idiocy and contradiction with black people hating on other black people performing at the Superbowl to support Kaepernick. If you're still watching the Superbowl you have no right to call Travis Scott, Big Boi or Gladys Knight a coon. Black people couldn't even stop watching the NFL to boycott them to show support for Kaepernick and being able to kneel during the anthem to show your freedom of speech and liberties you're supposed to have.
So black America is supposed to do the job of the players Union to stand in solidarity to support Kaep?

I said from jump, not watching the NFL wasn't going to do anything for the players, the players have to be the ones to stand up for that man and they didn't

so just so that i am clear.....

most of yall saying yall will still watch if the players wont stand up for themselves?

so just so that i am clear.....

most of yall saying yall will still watch if the players wont stand up for themselves?
I'm not watching because of the saints getting robbed

But again, why has the players Union been so quiet

I'm not watching because of the saints getting robbed

But again, why has the players Union been so quiet
right....and i can respect it.

so its that the players union is not standing up for them, so why should anyone else?

just trying to get clarity.....im not exactly in the country to witness the fuckery.

right....and i can respect it.

so its that the players union is not standing up for them, so why should anyone else?
I see what you trying to do

But again, not watching games was not going to hurt their bottom line

They NFL as an organization is antiquated af in the first place, yet, the players continue to negotiate in good faith with these owners

The players, both white and black should've been the first ones advocating for Kaep. They continue to sign these one sided deals with the owners then complain about it after the fact

Demaurice Smith, a Black man, is their president. How many statements has he issued about the issue?

Back