Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Giving dap to the homies girl?

Gabi story about stalking Smokey Robinson is hilarious

Just watched it again. She got that look like, don't act a damn fool just cause we been there with each other in the past. He daps her up and she looking like, that's what the fuck I thought.

Last edited:
Just watched it again. She got that look like, don't act a damn fool just cause we been there with each other in the past. He says her up and she looking like, that's what the fuck I thought.

Damn you right. She gave blood the death stare fr.
Cole might have fucked that mans wife once upon a time. Damn.

Damn you right. She gave blood the death stare fr.
Cole might have fucked that mans wife once upon a time. Damn.

Lmao idk about all that but I think he definitely might know something about her that Wade don’t

She been in the game a long time, I’m sure it’s some stories out there

Lmao idk about all that but I think he definitely might know something about her that Wade don’t

She been in the game a long time, I’m sure it’s some stories out there
I doubt there's a thing about her that DWade, as connected as he is, don't know.

Plus DWade got a whole 'on break' baby with a stripper, what can he say about her past?

now we making shit up lol

she always looks like that....like she's telling you to fuck off with her eyes

alllrighty, getyabitchassonsomewhere

it was probably more about her being tired of daps and pics and hugs for the night.....ya'll know EVERYBODY stopped to holla at D Wade

now we making shit up lol

she always looks like that....like she's telling you to fuck off with her eyes

alllrighty, getyabitchassonsomewhere

it was probably more about her being tired of daps and pics and hugs for the night.....ya'll know EVERYBODY stopped to holla at D Wade
If that's the case, she need to chill out. Don't be having an attitude when you know what it's about to be. Or be somewhere else. Or stay seated.

lmao thats D Wade's "problem", if true

but I dont feel that way about it

I dont make it an effort to hug em, but if they come in for one I give em one

Otherwise i just give a hand gesture and speak, what's awkward is giving handshakes to females, unless its in a business type setting

Reading some of the shit in this thread has solidified for me that some of yall are just straight up weird and funny style niggas

Back